Henry County @ Haywood

PatriotNation

On 8/22/2019 at 12:36 PM, PatriotNation said:

Haha I thought the same but didnt respond to it! Think they was just trying to get a rise out of us lol! Germantown did go undefeated the last 2 regular seasons with 2 victories over Whitehaven and 2 over Henry County! I think their talent pool was plenty loaded lol. 

13 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

:popcorneater:

Nope. Actually pretty happy today. Just kinda giving the business to a few folks who were way out there without much knowledge. All in good fun. When you talk trash you usually get trolled. 

5 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Nope. Actually pretty happy today. Just kinda giving the business to a few folks who were way out there without much knowledge. All in good fun. When you talk trash you usually get trolled. 

I talked trash? Wasnt I the one who was telling some of these other Patriot fans better respect Haywood and that if we didnt bring our A game we could easily lose this game? Yeah that was me that said that partner. Know the facts before you start "quoting" me and saying that! Me and TomcatFan was messing with each other right before the game if that's what ur talking about. 

On 8/22/2019 at 10:37 AM, PatriotNation said:

I'm not underestimating the Tomcats at all! I'm just about the only Patriot Fan on here that doesnt underestimate them! Haywood is dangerous plus they have G-Towns coach! Bad combination for Henry County! I like our team though and think we will be ok but I know what Haywood is capable of! If we dont bring our A game or have too many turnovers we could easily lose this one! Gotta bring it!

Yeah that was me!

1 hour ago, reddyrebel6 said:

One thing you have to remember is that Swarm4Life is basically the Henry County  version of black haven senator. He’s going to predict something similar pretty much every week. No harm in it, that’s just how he rolls. 

I agree it’s all in good fun. I never take the stuff on here too seriously. 

HC fans. It's obvious your HC had a decision to make this summer. He chose to roll with the freshman this season. Which means you guys are in development mode. You are going to take some lumps this year, BUT it is a long season. That stout 'D' is probably WHY he chose to use this year to break the young man in. By the end of the season, he won't be a freshman any longer. You won't win a gold ball, but the future will be bright. Enjoy the season. Encourage the team and the staff. That was a hard decision to make. Most coaches would have played a more seasoned player and still would of had issues. It's not a bad thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MSURacer said:

One thing you have to remember is that Swarm4Life is basically the Henry County  version of black haven senator. He’s going to predict something similar pretty much every week. No harm in it, that’s just how he rolls. 

I agree it’s all in good fun. I never take the stuff on here too seriously. 

That's whom I was messing with... not PatriotsNation, whom I respect as a realist like myself. I just quoted wrong person, lol.

• Like 1

I'll eat my crow, boys. I'm a little biased, to say the least, when it comes to my football program. When you've won for as many years as the Patriots have, you become accustomed to it. I'm always going to believe that we are going to beat the competition, week in, week out. That's just the way it is. No disrespect intended in my predictions, just pride in our program's history of success.

• Like 2

Just now, Swarm4Life said:

I'll eat my crow, boys. I'm a little biased, to say the least, when it comes to my football program. When you've won for as many years as the Patriots have, you become accustomed to it. I'm always going to believe that we are going to beat the competition, week in, week out. That's just the way it is. No disrespect intended in my predictions, just pride in our program's history of success.

Very VERY well said and that's how I am as well!!! GO BIG RED

• Like 1