Henry County @ Haywood

PatriotNation

52 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Yeah it was 28-3. Don’t know if Brighton is in a down year or what. I personally didn’t get to see the game. But heard we dominated them

Sounds like Haywood still has a solid team! I expect nothing less though with the talent and now the head coach from G-Town yall will be just fine this year 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 6:51 PM, PatriotNation said:

I have seen enough from the QB that if they do stack the box we may get a quick strike TD pass! 

If they stack the box and go man on the outside, I fully expect the young QB to have a huge night. He’ll probably make a few mistakes, but I think he’ll be able to complete enough to make them back off which will open up the run game. I worry about their athletes running free in our secondary. I think we will handle the run pretty well, but their receivers scare me a little. Especially the kid that’s committed to UT. I see a high scoring affair. One man’s bold prediction:

Henry County 31 Haywood 27.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Omaha said:

If they stack the box and go man on the outside, I fully expect the young QB to have a huge night. He’ll probably make a few mistakes, but I think he’ll be able to complete enough to make them back off which will open up the run game. I worry about their athletes running free in our secondary. I think we will handle the run pretty well, but their receivers scare me a little. Especially the kid that’s committed to UT. I see a high scoring affair. One man’s bold prediction:

Henry County 31 Haywood 27.

I expect the opposite. I think it will be fairly low scoring. 

Henry County 17

Haywood 14

• Like 1

I would feel better about this one but I think our coaching staff has gone mad.

Is there any truth to the story the defense is on homebound classes so that they can practice from 10a to 4p in the Hatchie bottom? Has anyone heard about the mosquitoes and won't their legs be tired come game time?  

I do not think this was a good idea at all. Some of these kids probably don't even have hip boots.