Game 1 Springfield @ Wilson Central

brian2000

Don’t really know what to expect out of tonight’s game. The jackets have a lot of unanswered questions on the offensive side of the ball; quarterback, running back, and some body to make plays on the outside. I’m sure the coaches Wilsons’ and the rest of the staff will put together a great game plan. I know Wilson Central has been less than stellar the past few seasons, but I’m sure they’re come out eager for a win. 

I’m going with he Jackets by 7

2 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Don’t really know what to expect out of tonight’s game. The jackets have a lot of unanswered questions on the offensive side of the ball; quarterback, running back, and some body to make plays on the outside. I’m sure the coaches Wilsons’ and the rest of the staff will put together a great game plan. I know Wilson Central has been less than stellar the past few seasons, but I’m sure they’re come out eager for a win. 

I’m going with he Jackets by 7

The only thing that is a mystery is QB and WR imo. If 9 and 42 are the RBs im not really concerned. OL is experienced as well. Need to work on snapping the ball though. Defense should be pretty good defending the run

7 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

The only thing that is a mystery is QB and WR imo. If 9 and 42 are the RBs im not really concerned. OL is experienced as well. Need to work on snapping the ball though. Defense should be pretty good defending the run

Yes, I do agree for the rest of the season you’ll see 9 and 42, probably a couple more just to give the two ways some rest. QB is my biggest concern, gotta get the ball out clean and crisp and limit the mistakes.......we’ll see

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Like 1