Macon Smith

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:27 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Macon TE and trio of RB's are good. Line is better than average. Smith is improved but Macon is vastly improved. I say MC 27 SC 20

4 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Who are the play makers for Smith? 

If Smith is improved as you say, and you say MC 27   SC 20.......how do you NOT know anything about any of the play makers?    Asking for a friend

4 hours ago, Reynard said:

If Smith is improved as you say, and you say MC 27   SC 20.......how do you NOT know anything about any of the play makers?    Asking for a friend

Because I know who they both have returning. I have seen Macon, not Smith this year yet. Wondering if there are any transfers in, new kids out, or players from a year ago that have really stepped up. 

Terrible showing by both teams. Neither team is very good at this stage. MC should be outraged with this performance. Terrible clock management and play calling. Would like to think with all the support and things that are being given to this program a better product would be on display. 

3 hours ago, Vent said:

Terrible showing by both teams. Neither team is very good at this stage. MC should be outraged with this performance. Terrible clock management and play calling. Would like to think with all the support and things that are being given to this program a better product would be on display. 

I agree. I was expecting more from both teams. I don't know who Macon has scheduled this season best of luck to them. I know who Smith Co. has scheduled and all I can say is there is much needed improvement. 

3 hours ago, KC1997TC said:

I agree. I was expecting more from both teams. I don't know who Macon has scheduled this season best of luck to them. I know who Smith Co. has scheduled and all I can say is there is much needed improvement. 

Macon plays no one really. Region is weak and out of region schedule was redone this year to be play even weaker teams. TC is really the only tough team on the schedule. With the 3 automatic wins that were scheduled and the region like it is, Macon as bad as they played and coached last night, could play the same game and will win 6 or 7 and it will look like it was a decent year.