Hampton at GP

harley04

17 minutes ago, harley04 said:

uknoit2 just take it easy on your team after fri. night, they will leave it all on the field.They always do. our  line paper said avg. is 6'5 283. We have best running back and QB in county after jamboree showing. And I love this coach 2nd one we have ever had.:mrgreen:

Shoot! Nothing will get me upset...I'm going get me a turkey leg and talk  Dolly Saturday! 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pujo said:

If GP is that good ,so be it, As long as Hampton can stay healthy and grow, its all good either way.  This very well may be the toughest game on the schedule. Shoot from what I'm hearing South Greene and Sullivan North are both as big as you fellers.

That's what I'm hearing too.

Reminds me of GCA's size in 2014 and 15....If you get where I'm going!

And I too just want a healthy bunch after the game is over.

Hey HARLEY, are the refs gonna be brothers and uncles of GP players again? We won't have a prayer playing 11 against 17!! 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

That's what I'm hearing too.

Reminds me of GCA's size in 2014 and 15....If you get where I'm going!

And I too just want a healthy bunch after the game is over.

Hey HARLEY, are the refs gonna be brothers and uncles of GP players again? We won't have a prayer playing 11 against 17!! 

I was planning on making the trip but if this is gonna be like a one legged man in a rear end kicking contest,, toooooooooooooo heck with that.

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

you guys put up 64 points in 2016 at your house, now thats a long bus ride home.its our turn maybe not that much that 16 team was special. How they lost to HV I'm not sure. I drove up there met Pujo and limped back home. Go GP :mrgreen:

Beating you at home with our '15 team was much more pleasant :D