Lebanon at Gallatin

18 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Oh look it’s the old, act like the past doesn’t affect the present individual. That’s a ridiculous statement to make when talking about a winning streak, maybe if I was referencing a state championship from the 60’s you’d have a point. 

You referenced the streak. I was saying it is irrelevant for 2019....

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

I'm not sure that it tells them anything if they lose either, lots of people have been big on Lebanon this offseason. So win or lose, they are playing a solid Blue Devil squad.

Gentry has down a great job at rebuilding Lebanon.   They are on solid ground right now.  Gallatin is building to solid ground.  Win or lose this does not make or break the season.   It would be nice to start it out right though.  

Being a former player at Gallatin, I hope we come out with a great mind set on being physical.  Lebanon will come over here with something to prove and try to establish the run game early.  Hopefully our defense has improved this week.  Maybe seeing this through green wave glasses but I think it's a close one and Trace hits a field goal to win it.  We shall see.  Good luck Green Wave.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DwayneSherlin said:

Being a former player at Gallatin, I hope we come out with a great mind set on being physical.  Lebanon will come over here with something to prove and try to establish the run game early.  Hopefully our defense has improved this week.  Maybe seeing this through green wave glasses but I think it's a close one and Trace hits a field goal to win it.  We shall see.  Good luck Green Wave.

Are you actually Dwayne Sherlin?  If so you might remember your jamboree in 89’.  Lost 14-0, I asked Darnell Bass what happened?  He said we did not run anything but maybe 5 plays.   I think that season ended ok!!  Win or lose I think Gallatin will be just fine!! 

• Upvote 1