Lebanon at Gallatin

23 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Are you actually Dwayne Sherlin?  If so you might remember your jamboree in 89’.  Lost 14-0, I asked Darnell Bass what happened?  He said we did not run anything but maybe 5 plays.   I think that season ended ok!!  Win or lose I think Gallatin will be just fine!! 

Yes I am who is this?

On 8/19/2019 at 8:19 PM, GWAVE1 said:

I agree.  This ought to be a slugfest.  I have said earlier Gallatin could go 1-3 to start the season and I would still say this team is better than last year.  I really like Gentry and the job he has done at Lebanon.  He has turned the Blue Devils around in a few short years to respectability.  Watson is trying to do the same thing with a program that had not fallen as far as Lebanon.  This should be a really good test for both squads.   Really impressed with the strides the running game at Lebanon has made in short order.  I am just hoping for good weather and a huge crowd for this opener.  

I would give Gallatin an small edge tomorrow night based on what I've read/heard. From what I've heard Lebanon might struggle on offense this year. They had a QB that was a big threat last year as a runner and that may not be the case this year.

But I know they are still pretty good on defense and have some tough smart kids on that side of the ball.

48 minutes ago, wave21 said:

Wave start the trek to 10-0 tonight.  Only 2 games on the schedule I see being competitive, Beech and Mt Juliet.  We will still win both of those.  Lebanon knows after watching film that the beat down is coming tonight.  Wave win 35-0.  

Not a true fan

20 hours ago, DwayneSherlin said:

Lol that was a long time ago.  Actually it was only 5

Yes but it was a good game to watch for some.  For those that was pulling for LaVergne, it was a LONG sad time.  LOL

As to tonights game, I truly can't call it other than a coin toss.  Going to go to the team that executes and can recover from any early season mistakes.

Good luck to both teams and for an injury free night.

2 hours ago, wave21 said:

Wave start the trek to 10-0 tonight.  Only 2 games on the schedule I see being competitive, Beech and Mt Juliet.  We will still win both of those.  Lebanon knows after watching film that the beat down is coming tonight.  Wave win 35-0.  

Now this guy has it figured out. Like I said in the other thread, just want to be in the game with a chance to win at the end. I’m sure MJ feels the same. 

32 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Yes but it was a good game to watch for some.  For those that was pulling for LaVergne, it was a LONG sad time.  LOL

As to tonights game, I truly can't call it other than a coin toss.  Going to go to the team that executes and can recover from any early season mistakes.

Good luck to both teams and for an injury free night.

You speak as though you were there.  You must have a lot of great memories of the way things used to go on Friday nights in Gallatin.  I know I do.  I am hopeful that th new regime running the Gallatin program will return us to those days.  Hopefully that starts tonight.  Go Big G.