Station Camp at White House

BDP2003

The post-Porter era officially gets underway this week! The Blue Devils welcome county foe the Bison from Station Camp to Dewey Whitson Stadium. The Bison have struggled in recent years and can’t afford to lose to the lower class Devils. However, I like BDP in this one 21-17. WH is hungry and needs to fast start to their season! If Anderson and Neufield have a big night, watch out! Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, BDP2003 said:

The post-Porter era officially gets underway this week! The Blue Devils welcome county foe the Bison from Station Camp to Dewey Whitson Stadium. The Bison have struggled in recent years and can’t afford to lose to the lower class Devils. However, I like BDP in this one 21-17. WH is hungry and needs to fast start to their season! If Anderson and Neufield have a big night, watch out! Thoughts? 

This may be the most winnable game on Station Camp’s schedule.  They need a fast start to give them some confidence for the rest of the season.  No offense to White House but I like SC I this one.  But if they lose SC could go 0-10.  

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:53 PM, eers said:

After hearing that WH got hit in the teeth by Smith County, I would assume this could be an interesting game. In my opinion, neither team will be very good. 

Having seen both teams I would definitely say this is the most accurate post of all.

White House's region will give them a few more opportunities to scratch a win than Station Camp. Really don't understand how Hollingsworth has survived this long.

2 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

IF SC loses tonight, they're staring at 0-10. Lets go BDP!!! 

Disappointed in the lack of convo by Bison fans. I guess the silence says a lot. 

SC has been bad for awhile now, that tends to scare ppl of. Their record under Hollingsworth proves school admin really doesn't care, he wasn't even that successful even when he did have talent