FORREST AT EAST ROBERTSON

GeneralForrest

5 minutes ago, Salem said:

Hopefully, he plays better than the Wake Forest commit that we faced a few seasons ago. Sometimes the 4 and 5 stars don't live up to the hype. The hotshot recruits from Freedom Prep didn't fare so well in 1A playoffs last season.

I seen JD Dixon from Waverly run all over Forrest so unless y’all are just loads better East Robertson will be a handful 

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

I seen JD Dixon from Waverly run all over Forrest so unless y’all are just loads better East Robertson will be a handful 

Must have watched a different game than I did... Waverly was "supposed" to blow Forrest off the field (I'm as guilty as any, I thought so too), but that didn't happen. Forrest definitely was not the best team that night, but with a break or two, could very easily have won that game. Those kids fought hard, and didn't quit until the final second was gone... gotta' respect that.

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Must have watched a different game than I did... Waverly was "supposed" to blow Forrest off the field (I'm as guilty as any, I thought so too), but that didn't happen. Forrest definitely was not the best team that night, but with a break or two, could very easily have won that game. Those kids fought hard, and didn't quit until the final second was gone... gotta' respect that.

Correct me if I’m wrong but did JD not score all of waverly’s 32 points

1 minute ago, Orangecountry said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but did JD not score all of waverly’s 32 points

Don't even pretend to remember, but I do remember the Forrest kids earning loads of respect from me for keeping a high flying offense way under their average, and still being within reach until late in the game. I don't want to seem like I'm knocking anyone's game plan either, but if Forrest had stuck to what was working until Waverly stopped it (or didn't) , it just might have been a different outcome.