Obion County @ Gibson County

GCPioneer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so far, we have several calling for a blowout.... and then ReitzFan (TCA's radio guy) hoping and praying that Obion County pulls off the win because he had a bad experience while at Gibson County last year.

Supposedly Obion has a QB that can scramble and make things happen...

I'm going to say...

Gibson - 28

Obion - 7

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Well, so far, we have several calling for a blowout.... and then ReitzFan (TCA's radio guy) hoping and praying that Obion County pulls off the win because he had a bad experience while at Gibson County last year.

Supposedly Obion has a QB that can scramble and make things happen...

I'm going to say...

Gibson - 28

Obion - 7

Good luck to y'all GCPioneer. I thought that GC had too much good going on for the program not to get better when we (Scotts Hill) played for a few years... the facilities, quality of coaching, and abundance of athletes in the area pointed to y'all climbing the ladder, and it looks like I was right for once. Tough region that you're in, so that makes it harder to appear successful, but it also makes you better... barring some key injuries, a good run in the playoffs is my next prediction for the Pioneers. Enjoy the ride... the Pioneer fans deserve it, y'all were a class act.

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

Watched this game. Very good linebacker for GC. I’ll even go as far as saying this Gibson county should be top two in this district! Good luck to GC this year, and can’t wait till y’all make the short trip to the Palace!

What was final score ? 

19 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Watched this game. Very good linebacker for GC. I’ll even go as far as saying this Gibson county should be top two in this district! Good luck to GC this year, and can’t wait till y’all make the short trip to the Palace!

We have a lot of work to do.  We had way to many penalties on O. I think losing a couple of guys prior to the season due to injuries and our lack of experienced depth may take its toll in the long run.  If OC would have completed a couple passes and executed a couple plays it may have been a different game.  Ill be happy if we make the playoffs this year but its going to be a struggle IMO.  As always Goldenpride, I appreciate the kind words and enjoy reading your post.  BTW,  Impressive win by the Tide Thursday night.