2019 Single A discussion

Rockstar89

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of matches played this weekend...

Loretto & Summertown make the Gold bracket at the Mid TN Tourney. Loretto goes 4-2 and takes Portland to 3, before bowing out. Summertown goes 3-3. Sale Creek also goes 3-3 and is ousted in the 1st round of Silver by eventual champ Mt. Juliet. I had heard someone here mention Eagleville as a decent small-school team, but they go 0-6 on the weekend. Ouch. 

Harpeth goes 4-2 at the Overton Bobcat Classic and wins the Silver bracket.

Looking forward to games this week!

Edited by Rockstar89

Harpeth made it to gold and finished in the top 16 at the Rocky Top Classic and got there by beating Summit, a team that just this past week beat Ravenwood. Thats a pretty huge win for a tiny single A school. 

South Greene also made it to Gold but were ousted in the 1st round by Portland. No shame in that by any means. 

16 hours ago, Rockstar89 said:

Where are they located? Haven't heard that name in the mix...

East TN, Copper Basin or Meigs County will probably win that district, Copper Basin best Meigs 3-2 at home. They have to travel to Meigs next week. This is only Meigs second year of having a team, I think I was  told they beat Sale Creek back in the summer.

Edited by Dadof2