MC vs Fayetteville

Football54

11 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

They can score. The qb is a stud and they have some good size. We are small and slow. I would say a rough estimate would be:

Fayetteville 49

Marion Co 22

Lol. You know Ambassador has already said that Fayetteville won’t touch y’all. Why you give this prediction? Everyone know Ambassador always calls it like he sees it. 

1 minute ago, sum1uno said:

Lol. You know Ambassador has already said that Fayetteville won’t touch y’all. Why you give this prediction? Everyone know Ambassador always calls it like he sees it. 

Yes, I did say that a few weeks back. They were 0-10 last season so it’s tough to be very confident.  However, it sounds like they are better than I initially gave them credit. We will know more on Friday I guess. 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, I did say that a few weeks back. They were 0-10 last season so it’s tough to be very confident.  However, it sounds like they are better than I initially gave them credit. We will know more on Friday I guess. 

They have moved a ton of athletes through their middle school program the previous 4 seasons. If they are still at the school and eligible they will be trouble with competent coaching.