MC vs Fayetteville

Football54

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah I was to be truthful, but thats  also the year you guys went to the state championship and blew that game with the worst play calling I’ve ever seen from a team that caliber. I don’t remember all the details, but I remember I felt sorry for your kids and embarrassed for your coach!

PS: We would embarrass y’all now, so what’s your point and what does that game have to do with the MC vs Fayetteville game?

You might embarrass us. We are no where near the team we were that year. We had a good run for a few years but we lost a ton of 3 yr starters and it's taken time to load back up. Good kids coming up though. 

29 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You might embarrass us. We are no where near the team we were that year. We had a good run for a few years but we lost a ton of 3 yr starters and it's taken time to load back up. Good kids coming up though. 

There ain’t no doubt that programs go through those phases, but you guys were impressive a few years ago and lost to an inferior team in the State Championship game due to coaching. ( IMO)

Because I picked Fayetteville in this game does not mean I’m trying to disrespect your team!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

There ain’t no doubt that programs go through those phases, but you guys were impressive a few years ago and lost to an inferior team in the State Championship game due to coaching. ( IMO)

Because I picked Fayetteville in this game does not mean I’m trying to disrespect your team!

I definitely feel like we should have won that game. Had the one the year before won but gave up a crucial 3rd down conversion on an impossible catch that led to their last drive scoring on a 4th & 5. That Trezevant team was very good. The grades scandal kinda went away too.

18 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Did they pickup a lot of new kids or did the new coach just get them out of the halls?

The best player was kicked off last year and now he is hungry...They also got many more out of the halls that had previously quit the program. They are South Pitt of the south!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

This guy knows!!!