MC vs Fayetteville

Football54

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

I've seen plenty of "more" talented teams get beat.  

Yeah SP has had their fair share. I witnessed a few in cookeville kinfolk! You might be on to something with GB. SP don’t have the speed Loudon does but GB still just got put in 50 point club. GB still will be extremely difficult for SP to cover. Maybe y’all offense has revamped. I’m just comparing to what I saw last year kinfolk. It just wasn’t there. I’m just keeping it real 

Edited by TyroneBiggums

6 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Yeah SP has had their fair share. I witnessed a few in cookeville kinfolk! You might be on to something with GB. SP don’t have the speed Loudon does but GB still just got put in 50 point club. GB still will be extremely difficult for SP to cover. Maybe y’all offense has revamped. I’m just comparing to what I saw last year kinfolk. It just wasn’t there. I’m just keeping it real 

With the exception of 1 player SP can match their speed

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

I've seen plenty of "more" talented teams get beat.  

You aren’t beating Greenback this year. You couldn’t get there last year to do it. Gotta have more than one athlete to do it. Just explaining from experience. Yes our kicker was the athlete that night. Better prepare and hope all are healthy.

23 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

You aren’t beating Greenback this year. You couldn’t get there last year to do it. Gotta have more than one athlete to do it. Just explaining from experience. Yes our kicker was the athlete that night. Better prepare and hope all are healthy.

Give us your resume on all that experience. 

So your saying SP just has 1 athlete?

1 minute ago, team69 said:

Give us your resume on all that experience. 

So your saying SP just has 1 athlete?

Don’t need a resume. We all know you have one athlete, just keep him healthy. Our Region  should be an easy walk in Districts. But after that it’s gonna be tough. Y’all have to play Meigs and I hope he is healthy after that game. I have seen a scrimmage or two. After tomorrow your film will be all over the internet. 

37 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

You hating on SP again? SP probably won’t catch the breaks Whitwell got last year. It takes a little lucky along the way to win it all. Who’s the one athlete?

10 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

You are exactly right SP has had their fair share of talented teams that have gotten beat by less talent. 

Since we are comparing to last year Loudon went 3-8 and barely beat Marion County.   

1 minute ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Don’t need a resume. We all know you have one athlete, just keep him healthy. Our Region  should be an easy walk in Districts. But after that it’s gonna be tough. Y’all have to play Meigs and I hope he is healthy after that game. I have seen a scrimmage or two. After tomorrow your film will be all over the internet. 

Has your boy went off to college yet? I saw you in Puckett’s in downtown Columbia once. BTW.. SP has more than 1 athlete this year. LMBO

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

You hating on SP again? SP probably won’t catch the breaks Whitwell got last year. It takes a little lucky along the way to win it all. Who’s the one athlete?

Shoot we know it’s Tipton. Duh. Not hating just being factual. GB got that QB , you know when y’all were complaining, while you were were in Jackson County, AL.