MC vs Fayetteville

Football54

I was talking about Loudon. The Jackson kid....we have one player on the team that had the 8th fastest time in 100m state meet. There's a couple more that's just as fast as him that didn't run track. That receiver y'all got can scoot too.  As far as total team speed we can match up with both teams I saw tonight.

5 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Not recruited but transfer. Cash?? 

Whatever makes you sleep better

You need to use all that experience you have to better prepare those whitwell tigers. If I were you I would train all of them to be athletic kickers. Hopefully that will help y'all from getting monkey stomped all year.  

2 minutes ago, team69 said:

I was talking about Loudon. The Jackson kid....we have one player on the team that had the 8th fastest time in 100m state meet. There's a couple more that's just as fast as him that didn't run track. That receiver y'all got can scoot too.  As far as total team speed we can match up with both teams I saw tonight.

We’re better than that what they showed tonight. No fire no nothing if you ask me. The worst coaching and playing that I have seen at GB in a long time. Gut check!!!!!

8 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Whatever makes you sleep better

You need to use all that experience you have to better prepare those whitwell tigers. If I were you I would train all of them to be athletic kickers. Hopefully that will help y'all from getting monkey stomped all year.  

Yes I will fly on my broom stick or mop stick, whichever takes flight to do so. We will be fine. Our kicker is very athletic and won our game. He is very young with many years left in Whitwell. Y’all might want to think about recruiting a kicker. Wide receivers aren’t the only recruiting you can do.

6 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Yes I will fly on my broom stick or mop stick, whichever takes flight to do so. We will be fine. Our kicker is very athletic and won our game. He is very young with many years left in Whitwell. Y’all might want to think about recruiting a kicker. Wide receivers aren’t the only recruiting you can do.

Liquor store still open up there in Whutell...lol