Whitwell @ East Ridge Wed and @ Bledsoe on Sat

rlh

42 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I remembered you saying that last year that he wasnt your son but he was a fine young man... He nearly single handedly came back and beat Jasper last year, if he would have had the ball one more time I believe he might have did it

Yes the Dadof2 can confuse people. I guess I should have thought about that lol. But yes I enjoy watching him play last year. He’s been dating my oldest daughter for about a year now so he spends a lot of time over here in Meigs County lol. But I like the schedule I can watch my tigers Friday and then go watch Colby Saturday, so I can get two days off football.

18 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Yes the Dadof2 can confuse people. I guess I should have thought about that lol. But yes I enjoy watching him play last year. He’s been dating my oldest daughter for about a year now so he spends a lot of time over here in Meigs County lol. But I like the schedule I can watch my tigers Friday and then go watch Colby Saturday, so I can get two days off football.

Nice... Best of luck to him and to your daughter's shooting hoops!!!