Whitwell @ East Ridge Wed and @ Bledsoe on Sat

rlh

15 minutes ago, powerp said:

If you watch @stephenhargis video on twitter when Whitwell runs through the sign they look so out of shape. Guess those starters should have played in the jamboree. Also the East Ridge kid said they were slow.

Thats saying something cause ER ain't fast by no means.

8 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I tried to look up that RB/LB for East Ridge that had his way with Whitwell both offensively and defensively, but Roy’s book said that James man didn’t turn in a durn survey.  I wonder just how good ER is, or just how bad Whitwell is?

I really can't understand why a coach won't take a few minutes to fill out the survey.  It's not like they are releasing any government secrets.

5 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I tried to look up that RB/LB for East Ridge that had his way with Whitwell both offensively and defensively, but Roy’s book said that James man didn’t turn in a durn survey.  I wonder just how good ER is, or just how bad Whitwell is?

East Ridge was not impressive in my opinion other than #6. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I really can't understand why a coach won't take a few minutes to fill out the survey.  It's not like they are releasing any government secrets.

I guess the same way a coach schedules 2 games on the same Friday night and forgets to order replacement travel jerseys.

• Like 1