Farragut at Bradley Central

FHS_Admiral

Heck of an exciting close ballgame, but a lot of mistakes on both sides.  Bradley has some scary good athletes in the backfield, especially that QB.  Man is he elusive and hard to tackle! Almost every time we got pressure on him he seemed to escape and make a huge play.  Farragut struggled on D because we just didn’t have the speed and athleticism to match Bradley’s skill players.   So glad to see the Admirals even up the turnovers in the 2nd half.  That saved our bacon!  Glad to escape with a win.   Good game Bears and good luck until the playoffs!

1 minute ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Heck of an exciting close ballgame, but a lot of mistakes on both sides.  Bradley has some scary good athletes in the backfield, especially that QB.  Man is he elusive and hard to tackle! Almost every time we got pressure on him he seemed to escape and make a huge play.  Farragut struggled on D because we just didn’t have the speed and athleticism to match Bradley’s skill players.   So glad to see the Admirals even up the turnovers in the 2nd half.  That saved our bacon!  Glad to escape with a win.   Good game Bears and good luck until the playoffs!

Thanks! Good game for y'all! Done a good job double teaming tray and taking him out of the game. Only team i see keeping us under 30 most likely the rest of rhe year is Maryville. Offense will get better, but our defense better catch on real quick or it'll be a shootout in every game this year.

Feel like the coaches played the lead coming out of halftime. Coaching I feel lost the game for the Bears. The D line especially nose guard needs some beef and the o line needs to block. U have to find ways to get Curry the football.  Some of those athletes may need to play both ways to give that young D a rest

Edited by TnBear