Elizabethton Cyclones @ Science Hill

woodby30

Elizabethton by at least 3 TDs.

Elizabethton looks like a very good team this year and might be the only team in NET who can knock Greeneville off their pedestal.

Science Hill is way down from what they have been.  They've been struggling greatly in scrimmages and will be lucky to win 5 games with their schedule.  I'm not sure about HVA, but SH will lose at least 3 of their first 4 games unless they get some serious home cooking' from the refs against 'Betsy and Greeneville.  After that, things don't get much easier.

40 minutes ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Elizabethton by at least 3 TDs.

Elizabethton looks like a very good team this year and might be the only team in NET who can knock Greeneville off their pedestal.

Science Hill is way down from what they have been.  They've been struggling greatly in scrimmages and will be lucky to win 5 games with their schedule.  I'm not sure about HVA, but SH will lose at least 3 of their first 4 games unless they get some serious home cooking' from the refs against 'Betsy and Greeneville.  After that, things don't get much easier.

Hill by 10

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

What was that?

A lot of hype and expectations but coming up short. jk 

Anyway I doubt EHS wins by 3 TDs. As far as I remember the games have been similar to us vs Greeneville. Since 2001 they've beaten us by 21 or more 4 times. The rest of the games have been close with the ones EHS won being decided by less than 10. If EHS is to win I feel it will be another close one. Rolling off of last years win by 2..I think EHs can sneak up on them again. I'll take ehs by 1 TD