Riverside at Lewis county

Bigpun54

On 8/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, Bigpun54 said:

If course I'm going with the riverside Panthers but should be a tough game. Still a lot of questions about the offense but defense is what they will hang their hat on. What about the other Panthers

On 8/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, @38320 said:

Yea, I'm on the T until I retire or they kick me off. Hope you East TN boys have a great season. I had a conversation a few months ago with Floyd Powers. We talked about old days at Stewart Co. 

Good luck tonight fellas 

6 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Thanks. Good luck to you guys as well. Final prediction,a low scoring 14-0 with the good guys winning 

Lewis looked  very crisp and executed very well. Riverside couldn't find any consistency after first drive. Flags plagued them all night but not the reason they lost. Rhs defense did well most of first half till special teams gave up two big plays giving them a 14-7 lead at the half. Not a good prediction to start the season lol. Another tough game next week going to Lexington. Gotta refocus and get back out there

• Like 1