Peabody named #1 team in first bakers dozen pole.

ManOfMillions

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

are you confused ?  It’s a preseason poll.  It’s based off last year.  Why would Huntingdon be higher than Peabody ?  They went out in what the semis ?   We won the state championship 

Hey guess I was. I was just saying I think Huntingdon has the potential my bad

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

are you confused ?  It’s a preseason poll.  It’s based off last year.  Why would Huntingdon be higher than Peabody ?  They went out in what the semis ?   We won the state championship 

They went out in the 3rd round by the way. But your right y’all are the champs

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

My top 6 would look like this. 

1 Henry Co

2 Haywood Co

3 Covington 

4 Trenton

5 Dyersburg 

6 Huntingdung 

BPM, Regardless of the amount of nonsense we have on this forum this is why I like you and respect you so much. You just call it like it see it. - when you are not being a clown- . I completely freaking agree with from top down on your selections. I know that know one has a true measure to go by, and we are all making educated guesses at this point. Wish the dawgs horrible luck tomorrow and I hope they all trip over each coming out of the gate!!! I also wish that I have to EAT my words saying that the puppies would beat the tide by 2 tds.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

BPM, Regardless of the amount of nonsense we have on this forum this is why I like you and respect you so much. You just call it like it see it. - when you are not being a clown- . I completely freaking agree with from top down on your selections. I know that know one has a true measure to go by, and we are all making educated guesses at this point. Wish the dawgs horrible luck tomorrow and I hope they all trip over each coming out of the gate!!! I also wish that I have to EAT my words saying that the puppies would beat the tide by 2 tds.....

+1

10 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I can’t wait till tomorrow to see y’all go at it! Hope it lives up to the hype!

Same with the Stangs living up to the hype.Are they 1 dimensional?LC can run and throw the ball.Snyder can sling it 55 to 60 yards in the air.GC Pioneer saw him.I noticed the Stangs struggled with the pass in the jamboree.Guess what?LC can sling it and has some good receivers.Moved the best tight end in the area to center so evidently has that filled also.

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I'd really go along with yours compared to the other one.Dyersburg is too low on the other one.Too many athletes.And the Harrid young man at running back is a beast for the Trojans.Dont know if I'd have the Stangs at number 5. though.

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Same with the Stangs living up to the hype.Are they 1 dimensional?LC can run and throw the ball.Snyder can sling it 55 to 60 yards in the air.GC Pioneer saw him.I noticed the Stangs struggled with the pass in the jamboree.Guess what?LC can sling it and has some good receivers.Moved the best tight end in the area to center so evidently has that filled also.

Huntingdon can throw the ball if they have to but your going to have to make them. Ensley has a big arm with touch. A short play action passing game would work for the Stangs but we're going to throw it deep 75% of the time. Also yall got Jackson Northside bad under rated.