Don’t sleep on Jackson North Side!!

Bronjames

As a Beech fan, I was very impressed with North Side.  They are huge up front and pretty athletic at the skill positions.  I think they wore down a little in the 4th qt with a lot of guys going both ways.  They had a pretty good combination of run and pass.  I really think they could be a more run oriented offense with those big horses up front.  Good luck to the Indians the rest of the way.  Improvements to your stadium were very nice.

1 hour ago, tandem said:

As a Beech fan, I was very impressed with North Side.  They are huge up front and pretty athletic at the skill positions.  I think they wore down a little in the 4th qt with a lot of guys going both ways.  They had a pretty good combination of run and pass.  I really think they could be a more run oriented offense with those big horses up front.  Good luck to the Indians the rest of the way.  Improvements to your stadium were very nice.

Glad to hear that. Friend of mine that was at the game told me NS lost its starting RB on the 3rd play of the game. He said the exact same thing you said in regards to the boys getting wore down towards the end of the game. Several kids cramped up. That is a sign of poor conditioning. It should get better as the season goes on. Congrats to Beech! It looks like y'all have a really solid team. 

10 hours ago, tandem said:

Thank you guys for scheduling us for the 2019-2020 seasons. Appreciate it, and we are not scared of playing teams that are in higher classifications than what we are currently in. I do think we will get wore down at times during the season, but it'll worry me a lot in November. Thanks for the improvements to our stadium as well. We haven't had any improvements in more than 15 years, and obviously it was much needed.