Alcoa vs Blackman

Jar2h

8 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

Blackman is pretty good but we blew a lot of opportunities early. Offense looked better tonight and defense seems to be figuring it out. Next week should be a war. 

For sure. Against Blackman, Alcoa missed out on 21+ first half points because of their own mistakes.  Fumble the ball inside their own 10 yard line after winning the toss and driving 60+ yards. Got the ball back,  drove 60+ yards to throw a short open TD pass in the endzone, only to drop it. Then on 4th down,went for a give me field goal only to bobble the snap. A 2nd qtr.TD called back because of a questionable hold call......

That game  could have been and bigger win.Alcoa moved the ball well....the scoreboard only showed 23 points....but, that Blackman defense was real.

Edited by BCsportsfan

9 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

Lol!I’m actually glad we have another game to tune up. I guess I’m getting a little anxious. 

me too. Will be an epic game between two great teams! Probably the best game and the most talent we'll see from two teams for a long while.

9 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Absolutely right. Hoping to go into the Thursday game very healthy. :thumb:

yes sir!

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Blaze45, good luck as no one deserves to be in that battle as there is never any true winners.

Yeah ... I appreciate it ... 26 years and she decides it is time for another man and another bank account. That's alright, Gods got this and Me and the boys will find our way through it 

3 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Blaze don't have it together at all this year. They are decent on defense but just do not have the offense to be dangerous with anyone ... I still pull for Blackman to do well this year. But I am in a different battle called divorce... so I will not be on much as I used to 

I'm so Sorry Buddy , been there done that , wasn't fun at all . I'll keep you and your boys in my Prayers !

3 hours ago, pepvol said:

I'm so Sorry Buddy , been there done that , wasn't fun at all . I'll keep you and your boys in my Prayers !

That right there is what has made this board such an invaluable place... Friends like the entire rotten rebel crew (starz, rebel woman,pepvol, ...all of them) Govenor  LOST OLD dad, Mid ten Football ..so many good people that have blessed my life on this board,,, darn thankful to have them 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

That right there is what has made this board such an invaluable place... Friends like the entire rotten rebel crew (starz, rebel woman,pepvol, ...all of them) Govenor  LOST OLD dad, Mid ten Football ..so many good people that have blessed my life on this board,,, darn thankful to have them 

you and your sons will be in my Prayers for Peace, Comfort and Grace.