R'dale.........sign of folks interest........

Lost Old Dad

Went by the school today.  On the schools display sign it had and I quote, "Football, 8/23, Home"

By Home I assume it means at R'dale.  Anybody but me miss the fact folks could not be bothered to put on the sign who R'dale is playing?  Are they ashamed of this weeks opponent?

The long road back to greatness is still on going I am afraid.

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Definitely don't see much interest on the "T"....   They've got a good product this season.   Saw them scrimmage Cane Ridge about a month ago.   Defense front 7 are VERY good!   Could be a great season for the Warriors.

Yes it could and that is what is bothering me the most as folks would not know it by what the SID is putting out.

While I realize Clarksville is no Maryville or Oakland, they do deserve their name up on the board so the students would know who we are playing BEFORE the Pep Rally!

Try as some are, some of us will NEVER be on the Social Media sites except this one.  In other words you know where you can put FB!  Hopefully it will make you uncomfortable sitting!