Laussane 22 Mayfield 45

OntopofthewestKY

Laussane deff played the part with their duel threat qb.. man what a line.. impressed an nothing to hang their head about.. they are good.. this Mayfield team is just special..  full of talent an good to see a undersize line dominate..  looked like 8th grade vs college team... smh...  short passes ate lynx up allowing the running game to pound.. was 38-7 in the 4th when mayfield stepped off the peddle ..  game coulda gotten outta hand but mayfield opted not to risk injury...  laussane will be a tough out for anyone .. curious to see how they due the rest of the season... good luck lynx an safe travels...  1 to ten id give them a solid 7-8...   

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not as close as the score and could have been much worse.  I was tailgating in the West end zone before the game and ask some Lausanne fans about their team.  One fan said all I needed to know was 38-1.   I think its gonna be a tough year for Lausanne but I will give them credit, they knew at half time it was likely over but they maintained good sportsmanship and that is tough when the writing is already on the wall, That said I suspect we are looking at a state title team this year for Mayfield.  Good luck to Lausanne going forward

18 hours ago, 34ME said:

ToothPick.  Keep patting yourself on the back. You all wouldn’t schedule Lausanne last year.  Waited until they had players move on to play D1.   

so thats why this game ant never been scheduled.....and Luzziane has sent out their last D1 player......now we know

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

Haha...  right...  i would had loved to of played last year...  woulda been fun... we had our hands tied with uc agreement.. rest assured it wasnt bc we thought lynx was better.. they got us now.. next year we will be as down as we have been in ten years.. an i say we still leave Memphis on our horse!..  lynx was still loaded with this year watch what they do the rest of the year then when year is over they will realize how good we really were an that they werent really down..only riding the excuse train

15 hours ago, OntopofthewestKY said:

Haha...  right...  i would had loved to of played last year...  woulda been fun... we had our hands tied with uc agreement.. rest assured it wasnt bc we thought lynx was better.. they got us now.. next year we will be as down as we have been in ten years.. an i say we still leave Memphis on our horse!..  lynx was still loaded with this year watch what they do the rest of the year then when year is over they will realize how good we really were an that they werent really down..only riding the excuse train

What is the enrollment size of Mayfield?

48 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

What is the enrollment size of Mayfield?

their 2a...thinkin that puts them round bout 420ish...one of these KY fellers that have slipped into the T threads will no better...

...get those thoughts outta u Goons head.....u nose that Rankin ant goona goin back into KY for sum competition.....specially a Mayfield

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Oh wow not sure where to start, especially since I didn’t get to see the game. But I will say I’m surprised by the result. Clearly Mayfield has a great team and program, but I don’t remember the last time Lausanne took a beating like that. From what I’ve gotten from poking around, obviously Mayfield is the better team but Lausanne did themselves no favors with turnovers. I am absolutely not saying that changes the result but I would imagine it makes it a closer game. I look forward to seeing this one in person next season when Mayfield comes to town. 

11 minutes ago, Kublah said:

Watched some highlights from this. Lausanne is obviously down from last few years, but Mayfield is just that good. Props to them. 

Way too early, but looks like ECS and Lausanne are #1 and #2 in the region with a big drop off after that. 

Where did you find highlights? I’d love to take a look at them.