Memphis Sheffield at Peabody

Goldenpride

5 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m hearing this will be Sheffield’s first game, as they had to forfeit their first game. PHS should roll big

Hate to hear that.....  I’m all about adding new teams to our schedule as needed.  I just would wish for a challenge at least.   We don’t need another Booker T W on the schedule.....  Though I’m glad they flip flopped the schedule.  If we have any injuries, it gives us more time to recover before playoffs. 

6 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m hearing this will be Sheffield’s first game, as they had to forfeit their first game. PHS should roll big

Sheffield had a bye during week one. They did not have to Forfeit their first game. Never the less, Mickey Marley's Middle School starters could see action during the fourth quarter.

29 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Sheffield had a bye during week one. They did not have to Forfeit their first game. Never the less, Mickey Marley's Middle School starters could see action during the fourth quarter.

While I know you’re joking about the middle school, I hate hearing that.  I know I heard several teams refused to play us as the schedules were being made. I sure wish our non-region schedule was stronger.  I’d love to see Huntingdon in the mix.  It would be an amazing gate between either schools! 

Anyone know why this hasn’t happened yet? 

2 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

While I know you’re joking about the middle school, I hate hearing that.  I know I heard several teams refused to play us as the schedules were being made. I sure wish our non-region schedule was stronger.  I’d love to see Huntingdon in the mix.  It would be an amazing gate between either schools! 

Anyone know why this hasn’t happened yet? 

Maybe the schedules didn’t mesh. Possibly fear of injury. It’s good to have tough games for preparation for playoffs but I imagine it’s tough for a coach to risk it in non region games

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I read somewhere that their head coach left and the new coach came from oakhaven where he was 3-7.