Greeneville @ Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

I'm very good with that score.Great game to also build depth at a pretty important positon besides the big guys..You never know when a key player won't be able to go and this is well needed for the future.I might be the only Devil fan pleased but it sounds great to have that many bad things happen and still have this lead.

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Boone is usually a good 1st half team, so don't be surprised to see it close at halftime.   It is the 2nd half where we generally fall apart, and that is where you will see the lopsided scores of the past.     Of course not always, I have seen us fold the 1st half at times too.     All in all we just have to many guys injured to hang with Greeneville for the entire game.

10-7 at the half, and then the predictable 2nd half meltdown.    Greeneville just has way too many athletes for Boone to handle.

36 minutes ago, B-Ball Fan said:

Where was Gregg?  Injury this week?

Decided to keep that under wraps this week. But Gregg Has a Knee Injury and word was he could have played but will sit for two weeks. 

Need to cut out The turnovers as this coulda have been a huge win. Regardless we move on with the W. Play calling wasn’t the greatest tonight and it cost us at times. 

Edited by DevilMan03