Beer-Den comes two 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, oldhick76 said:

Rebs better know where #1 is, offense and defense!  I am guessing that is Ironsides, he is big and fast. Against West, he ran down a breakaway player from 20 yds back.  Impressive! Is this the young man GQ signed?

oh76 thait iz Mr. Candela......#1 target fer Mr. Ironside......And like ewe sed a grait all arownd playur....:unsure:

Hear iz sum goodur enfoe onn thair teem.....:thumb:

https://beardenfootball.com/

Edited by STARSNBARS

After doing a lot of thinking today it finally hit me why Bearden has had such a hard time in football since 2013.  It was May of 2013 The Kanpai of Tokyo shut its doors, a longtime nextdoor neighbor of the Bearden Bulldogs.  I call it "The Curse of The Kanpai of Tokyo" for letting Don Dare come in and talk bad about them on the news one night. If you don't believe me look at Bearden's record from 2007 till 2012  wins 51 losses 21. After that fateful day in May of 2013 the next six seasons have been 29 wins 37 losses plus they have already lost their first game to West last week. What else could it be. 

45876-1386597220796-7817436-n.jpg

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

After doing a lot of thinking today it finally hit me why Bearden has had such a hard time in football since 2013.  It was May of 2013 The Kanpai of Tokyo shut its doors, a longtime nextdoor neighbor of the Bearden Bulldogs.  I call it "The Curse of The Kanpai of Tokyo" for letting Don Dare come in and talk bad about them on the news one night. If you don't believe me look at Bearden's record from 2007 till 2012  wins 51 losses 21. After that fateful day in May of 2013 the next six seasons have been 29 wins 37 losses plus they have already lost their first game to West last week. What else could it be. 

Barn, momma reddylee uhgrees.....We used two eat (unteal runnoft) att tha Canned Pie and then'st slip oft beehind tha Canned Pie and upp tha heal and sneak inn ovur thair onn tha visturs side banch inn a wide place inn tha fents.....Tham wur tha good ole days....:popcorneater:

15 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Would the difference in coaching personnel have anything to do with those numbers?

3 hours ago, HSfootballan said:

Would the difference in coaching personnel have anything to do with those numbers?

Good try HSFootballan but unfortunately Brad Taylor was there in 2013 or I might agree with you. Taylor was the coach when those better records were compiled and then came his last year and it was like a black cat crossed the road in front of the bus carrying the football team to Sevier County in the first game that season. Sevier County sent them back home with a 62-27 whipping and Fulton won the next week 52-0. Had it not been for the "Three Stooges" "William Blount, Lenior City and Heritage" they would have lost them all. That was the year someone came up with that silly Toilet Bowl Game they play out at GCA every year and matched them up with the West Greene Buffaloes with their 4-6 record but they did pull that one off 33-15. Needless to say all went to pot over at Bearden starting in 2013 under Taylor's watch. There's no other reason I can think of for so much bad luck to all happen at once had it not been for Don Dare bad mouthing "The Kanpai of Tokyo" and all those Knoxville people stopped going until they shut the doors in May of 2013. I bet Don Dare found out Maryville fans like to eat there so he gave it a bad rating one night which created "The Kanpai of Tokyo Curse" on the Bearden Football Program.

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

There's no other reason I can think of for so much bad luck to all happen at once had it not been for Don Dare bad mouthing "The Kanpai of Tokyo" and all those Knoxville people stopped going until they shut the doors in May of 2013. I bet Don Dare found out Maryville fans like to eat there so he gave it a bad rating one night which created "The Kanpai of Tokyo Curse" on the Bearden Football Program.

Barn eye ant shore hit wuz Don....Mite haiv been ole "Kleen hit up"........:popcorneater:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and indoor

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Good try HSFootballan but unfortunately Brad Taylor was there in 2013 or I might agree with you. Taylor was the coach when those better records were compiled and then came his last year and it was like a black cat crossed the road in front of the bus carrying the football team to Sevier County in the first game that season. Sevier County sent them back home with a 62-27 whipping and Fulton won the next week 52-0. Had it not been for the "Three Stooges" "William Blount, Lenior City and Heritage" they would have lost them all. That was the year someone came up with that silly Toilet Bowl Game they play out at GCA every year and matched them up with the West Greene Buffaloes with their 4-6 record but they did pull that one off 33-15. Needless to say all went to pot over at Bearden starting in 2013 under Taylor's watch. There's no other reason I can think of for so much bad luck to all happen at once had it not been for Don Dare bad mouthing "The Kanpai of Tokyo" and all those Knoxville people stopped going until they shut the doors in May of 2013. I bet Don Dare found out Maryville fans like to eat there so he gave it a bad rating one night which created "The Kanpai of Tokyo Curse" on the Bearden Football Program.

Hey barn you are just like all of the other Maryville people that want to prop up Shinliver and blame Taylor. You all will never admit haw bad of a coach Shinliver is. Match his worst  season with Taylor's worst season? How about Shinlivers best season vs Taylor's best season. Shinlivers overall record vs Taylor's overall record. Here is the most telling, Shinliver has never won a playoff game. BHS will start out 0-4 this year and have will get stabbed in the back just like he and his principal stabbed Taylor in the back.  Why don't you all ever talk about Shinlivers record. He doesn't even have an overall winning record.