Beer-Den comes two 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

Another great evening for football. The west knox recruiting effort continues with the bulldogs rolling into shields stadium with a great opportunity in front of them. These animals were originally bred for bull baiting. They are not sissies and will not be scared away. But this ain't basketball. Expect a great effort to teach these dogs some tricks and gain victory number 800. That's forty score for the history buffs. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BEERDEN IS THE LOSING TEAM! WHO PAYS FOR THESE REFEREES? 42-17 IS THE SCOREBOARD! 

Safe travels for everyone and may it be an injury free game.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:52 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Barney isn't afraid to say anything about no one including Shinliver. My thoughts about him was that he was a great player when he played at Maryville. Far as coaching I have heard the same stuff you have but I do know a lot of old ex Maryville Players have worked under him over at Bearden and have all scattered like buckshot. I'm not your typical Maryville fan and I won't pee on your feet and say it's raining. I tend to make a lot of people over here mad sometimes but I won't sugarcoat things to get invited to the party. I personally thought Taylor was a lot better but the program fell like a rock in 2013 which really surprised me. 2014 was rotten as it can get. 

But you still did not name Shinliver as HC in 2014? Go ahead and say the name of Shinliver and remember 1-9 in 2014, never a playoff win and a loosing record in 5 years and he is a former Reb. He also had 4 other former Rebs on that 1-9 staff in 2014.                                         But back to the game. If Maryville is state title good this year they should mercy rule BHS. They can't run the ball, can't protect the QB, he gets sacked  a lot . That should tell you about the O-Line. There best play is play action pass/bootleg so just don't take the run fake because they can't run it.                                           The defense is a big play D. They make big plays, then give up a big play for a TD. Usually a long pass. When s defense stunts as much as they do, you better hope the O can't block them or complete a pass because it will be a TD. Just watch Diamond clear and you will see.

7 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

But you still did not name Shinliver as HC in 2014? Go ahead and say the name of Shinliver and remember 1-9 in 2014, never a playoff win and a loosing record in 5 years and he is a former Reb. He also had 4 other former Rebs on that 1-9 staff in 2014.                                         But back to the game. If Maryville is state title good this year they should mercy rule BHS. They can't run the ball, can't protect the QB, he gets sacked  a lot . That should tell you about the O-Line. There best play is play action pass/bootleg so just don't take the run fake because they can't run it.                                           The defense is a big play D. They make big plays, then give up a big play for a TD. Usually a long pass. When s defense stunts as much as they do, you better hope the O can't block them or complete a pass because it will be a TD. Just watch Diamond clear and you will see.

Shinliver, Shinliver, Shinliver, Shinliver. I said it. I'm glad for any of the young men that picked coaching as a profession that went to Maryville but he was more of a product of Hamontree's than GQ's. Because they went to Maryville doesn't make them any more special than anywhere else. I'm sure it don't hurt on an application. The one coach that has a Maryville background is Derek Rang and he would be my coach of choice besides the one we have. He could go to D-B, O.R., Cleveland or any one of those sleeping giants and win a state within 3 years.

51 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Shinliver, Shinliver, Shinliver, Shinliver. I said it. I'm glad for any of the young men that picked coaching as a profession that went to Maryville but he was more of a product of Hamontree's than GQ's. Because they went to Maryville doesn't make them any more special than anywhere else. I'm sure it don't hurt on an application. The one coach that has a Maryville background is Derek Rang and he would be my coach of choice besides the one we have. He could go to D-B, O.R., Cleveland or any one of those sleeping giants and win a state within 3 years.

Blame Shin on Hambone SMH!