Beer-Den comes two 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

14 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Yes I saw a picture of it on Facebook this morning. Brody is a playmaker!  I think it’s hilarious  that the Bearden student section made fun of him for being a competitive cheerleader. Cheerleading will pay for his college education if he chooses to go that route instead of football. 

I wouldn’t be embarrassed of anything that paid my education. Both student sections were brutal with the personal attacks Friday.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts onn tha gaim

1. We started vurry vurry goodur.....And then'st 4 turnovers onn 4 strait serreees......

2. Eye thawt we wuz playin' sockhur tha way we wuz kickin' tha bawl arownd onn tha ground twonite

c. Two ov tha purtyiest paisses eye've seed frum #9 two #3 and #2

d. Tee wuz runnin' hit hard

5. #28 and #25 ere yung runners thait nose how two finnish a run

:popcorneater:

We better hope there is a lot of talent on both offense and defense in the Sophmore and Freshman classes. Next year is a huge rebuilding year.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, BCsportsfan said:

That name sounds familiar? Another Alcoa player?

Actually you all just rented him for a while. There's a bad undertow at the dam on the Greenbelt and from time to time both teams have lost a player here and there that got swept up to the wrong side of the beach. Also there's been a few times a couple of players have been dropped off at the landfill that for some reason got picked up and brought to the other side. That's why there's a sign that says "No Scavenging" now.  Unfortunately one of the coaches didn't pay any attention and scavenged anyway this year. That's alright he'll figure it out pretty soon, we sure did.

Edited by BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, strongx said:

Does beerden still have the crazy dad who wants to whip our coach?

3 hours ago, strongx said:

Hope not

9 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Unforgettable story right there. 

Is there some information I need to know about. I'm heading over to Bearden to watch a JV soccer game. Is it safe to wear Rebel gear? They also have a Randy from Trailer Park Boys at their soccer pitch. I kid you not, 8:45 Saturday morning at Bearden. No shirt guy is on the golf cart.

Lahey_Randy_car-300x201.jpg

23 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Is there some information I need to know about. I'm heading over to Bearden to watch a JV soccer game. Is it safe to wear Rebel gear? They also have a Randy from Trailer Park Boys at their soccer pitch. I kid you not, 8:45 Saturday morning at Bearden. No shirt guy is on the golf cart.

Lahey_Randy_car-300x201.jpg

Did I not tell you this story?! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you!?