HUNTINGDON @ WAVERLY

footballover

2 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I think Huntingdon only attempted 1 pass last night. That’s fine against Mckenzie, but there will come a time where we have to throw it. The staff can’t be so stubborn not to try some wrinkles. Talent covers up hardheadness...until you meet equal talent.

When your coaches see the Camden film they will  be drooling to throw it. Same offense the play action TE release was there every time. I think Camden was 10-11 on passes and the 1 incomplete was under thrown or its  a td easy

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Boy o Boy my Tigers are in trouble next week with them Stangs coming to town. Our QB went out in the Camden game and our boys seem to be a little out of shape. Play calling was terrible! We ran basically the same crap with the same plays over and over. It was panic mode by the staff. I’m still scratching my head....

Huntingdon will more than likely put a good old fashion butt whooping on us and to be honest I hope y’all do! Maybe it will wake some people up and they can get their SH*T together in Waverly.

Hopefully it was just a bad game by Waverly last night. I am sure Boldin didn't forget how to coach. It might take the tigers a few weeks to catch on to his system. I am not familiar with coach Boldin but he did lead Whitwell to a title last year and he has a very impressive record in his young coaching career. Don't give up on the tigers yet. Still plenty of football to be played.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Hopefully it was just a bad game by Waverly last night. I am sure Boldin didn't forget how to coach. It might take the tigers a few weeks to catch on to his system. I am not familiar with coach Boldin but he did lead Whitwell to a title last year and he has a very impressive record in his young coaching career. Don't give up on the tigers yet. Still plenty of football to be played.

I’m not giving up. Never will but I do know the game just a bit and when you see players walking around with their hands on their hips, missing blocks right in front of them, not cutting the ball up up  through a hole you can drive two Mack trucks through, the same look basically on the O side of the ball, busted coverage in the secondary, the list goes on! Waverly was not ready to play last night nowhere near ready. I don’t expect them to be ready Friday either. Huntingdon will mud stop us! 

18 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I call it like I see it. 

Whoa,whoa, whoa, man I thought this would be a good thread, but it looks like we've been counted out already. We might as well just pack it up for the season.  I admit, the game last night was no where near what I expected, and a bit disappointing especially after how well we did in preseason. Something was definitely off, but any coach worth his salt ( I think that's how that expression goes,lol) will get that fixed! I haven't given up at all on my Tigers, but I am nervous about this game. Let's hope this was an eye opener and we get it together for at least a decent game this week!

37 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Whoa,whoa, whoa, man I thought this would be a good thread, but it looks like we've been counted out already. We might as well just pack it up for the season.  I admit, the game last night was no where near what I expected, and a bit disappointing especially after how well we did in preseason. Something was definitely off, but any coach worth his salt ( I think that's how that expression goes,lol) will get that fixed! I haven't given up at all on my Tigers, but I am nervous about this game. Let's hope this was an eye opener and we get it together for at least a decent game this week!

I’m extremely upset with how the game last night went!! 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m extremely upset with how the game last night went!! 

Me too brother, me too, not what I expected to see at all!!! It may be wishful thinking, but I can't believe that game was an inclination of these season, it might be, but I refuse to believe it. Huntington will definitely be the tell tale game for me. Hoping this was just a fluke!