HUNTINGDON @ WAVERLY

footballover

11 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Me too brother, me too, not what I expected to see at all!!! It may be wishful thinking, but I can't believe that game was an inclination of these season, it might be, but I refuse to believe it. Huntington will definitely be the tell tale game for me. Hoping this was just a fluke!

Huntingdon is on a level 3 rungs  above the Tigers. Running clock game..They will do the same to most of their schedule 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe he was just trying to make the team his. You have a good coach. He did win a state championship a few months ago 

I get what VF1 is saying though !!! Waverly still has pieces that should make for a solid team and to loose to Camden would we really feel a bit different ? NOPE . People talk crap about the Tide is cocky we post to many hype videos amd yep another 4 k pro done video just dropped but we put in the blood sweat and tears to get better !!! VF1 knows his team amd he sees something that he dont like he will say it so something needs to change this Waverly team still fields to much talent to start 0-2 !!! Coach needs to realize he aint in Whiwull no more and gets these WC Tigers roarin again !!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I get what VF1 is saying though !!! Waverly still has pieces that should make for a solid team and to loose to Camden would we really feel a bit different ? NOPE . People talk crap about the Tide is cocky we post to many hype videos amd yep another 4 k pro done video just dropped but we put in the blood sweat and tears to get better !!! VF1 knows his team amd he sees something that he dont like he will say it so something needs to change this Waverly team still fields to much talent to start 0-2 !!! Coach needs to realize he aint in Whiwull no more and gets these WC Tigers roarin again !!! 

They lost a lot of key players. I think the new coach will get it figured out.  Camden is better this year you know that we scrimmaged them. 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They lost a lot of key players. I think the new coach will get it figured out.  Camden is better this year you know that we scrimmaged them. 

Did you think they was I remember we scored at will on em and they scored on 3rd string or am I wrong??? Your right they was better than year b4 though..

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Did you think they was I remember we scored at will on em and they scored on 3rd string or am I wrong??? Your right they was better than year b4 though..

The clips i watched looked like they were a bit faster. I’m not saying they are world  beaters but better than last year  

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We lost the key players from last year and the ones we have this year didn't get alot of game reps last year so I expected a few mistakes from those early in the year. Don't know any team that wouldn't be in a little panick mode after losing their starting QB at halftime Vandy. I didn't like the outcome of the game anymore than anyone in Waverly and that includes the players and coaches but I'm gonna them an opportunity to get things cleaned up. 

• Like 1