HUNTINGDON @ WAVERLY

footballover

14 minutes ago, horse said:

Croppy this class has never faced real competition. When they did they lost. They played  Milan when they’ve been the weakest probably in school history. McKenzie and Camden been terrible the last five years. They beat a overrated Waverly team the last couple years. Waverly had a good Qb and receiver that keep score close because Huntingdon pass defense couldn’t cover my grandma. Theirs district opponents are the worst teams in the state. I wouldn’t call it A different team next year if they play same competition 

I’m curious, what could this team do to impress you?  Maybe move up to 3a or schedule Alcoa?

Edited by Waker

11 minutes ago, Waker said:

I’m curious, what could this team do to impress you?  Maybe move up to 3a or schedule Alcoa?

They can’t do anything thing because Tssaa has ruined high school football by having 9 classifications. But no need for people to act like these are the greatest teams and athletes to come out of Huntingdon the last few years because they’re playing this weak competition. That’s all I’m saying 

11 minutes ago, Waker said:

Edited by horse

52 minutes ago, horse said:

Croppy this class has never faced real competition. When they did they lost. They played  Milan when they’ve been the weakest probably in school history. McKenzie and Camden been terrible the last five years. They beat a overrated Waverly team the last couple years. Waverly had a good Qb and receiver that keep score close because Huntingdon pass defense couldn’t cover my grandma. Theirs district opponents are the worst teams in the state. I wouldn’t call it A different team next year if they play same competition 

Whoaaaaa, overrated. We did make to the semis twice in the last few years and though we didn't bring it home, both times we were beaten by the state champs. Not to mention the records that were broken by that squad, so to say we were overrated is just hating. I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes, but every time you post it's so negative. You are a negative nanny!<_<:D

58 minutes ago, horse said:

Only team to beat this team is Cornersville. Both games were down to the wire. Our boys played hard enough to win. I put the blame for those 2 losses else where.

43 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Only team to beat this team is Cornersville. Both games were down to the wire. Our boys played hard enough to win. I put the blame for those 2 losses else where.

My point exactly. WC team from 4or5 years ago,Dresden from 3 years ago NCS  from a few years ago. Trenton team that won their first gold ball, would have mercy ruled them Cornersville teams. 

1 hour ago, horse said:

My point exactly. WC team from 4or5 years ago,Dresden from 3 years ago NCS  from a few years ago. Trenton team that won their first gold ball, would have mercy ruled them Cornersville teams. 

You are so full of crap! Get out of here with that mess. Are you trying to troll huntingdon? Your opinion is not justified! Go blow a goat bud!! There is not a team in the state that would have mercy ruled the waverly teams from 2016 to 2018 in one or two A and I know they wouldn’t have Huntingdon from 2017 to 2018. Waverly still put up 40+ in three quarters against huntingdon and still lost. Cornersville made to state because they was the best team on the nights they played to get there. Your just a smoke blower or maybe just a goat blower idk at this point. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, horse said:

They can’t do anything thing because Tssaa has ruined high school football by having 9 classifications. But no need for people to act like these are the greatest teams and athletes to come out of Huntingdon the last few years because they’re playing this weak competition. That’s all I’m saying 

GOAT SALE EVERY 2nd SATURDAY IN GLEASON ITS STARTS AT 12.  IF YOU NEED A GERBIL THEY ALSO DO SMALL CAGED ANIMALS ALSO. HOPE THIS HELPS YA OUT AND MAYBE YOU CAN WORK OFF SOME OF THAT AGGRESSION!

22 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You are so full of crap! Get out of here with that mess. Are you trying to troll huntingdon? Your opinion is not justified! Go blow a goat bud!! There is not a team in the state that would have mercy ruled the waverly teams from 2016 to 2018 in one or two A and I know they wouldn’t have Huntingdon from 2017 to 2018. Waverly still put up 40+ in three quarters against huntingdon and still lost. Cornersville made to state because they was the best team on the nights they played to get there. Your just a smoke blower or maybe just a goat blower idk at this point. 

Why don’t you learn how to comprehend what you read. Nobody said nothing about any teams last year mercy ruling Waverly. Nobody said cornersville wasn’t the best team last two years. I don’t know what kind of blower you are but comprehending blows the idiot’s mind. 

23 minutes ago, horse said:

Why don’t you learn how to comprehend what you read. Nobody said nothing about any teams last year mercy ruling Waverly. Nobody said cornersville wasn’t the best team last two years. I don’t know what kind of blower you are but comprehending blows the idiot’s mind. 

I comprehend everything you said. If they would mercy rule Cornersville then your saying they would mercy rule Huntingdon and Waverly. I can read between the lines but your right I should have thought about horses instead of goats. THE HORSE SALE STARTS AT 5 !

Edited by vandyfan1

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I comprehend everything you said. If they would mercy rule Cornersville then your saying they would mercy rule Huntingdon and Waverly. I can read between the lines but your right I should have thought about horses instead of goats. THE HORSE SALE STARTS AT 5 !

Them teams I mentioned would have mercy ruled last years Huntingdon and waverly teams.