HUNTINGDON @ WAVERLY

footballover

First of all Huntingdon has a dang good football team. I thought Waverly fought hard but Huntingdon's speed was just to much for the Tigers. Mustangs rush defense just completely shut down Waverly. Thought the Tigers should have thrown more, but their QB might have got killed if yall had. Stripes were awful. Let the kids play. Stripes upset the flow of the game all night. When we cross the river we know we're gonna get screwed.

9 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

First of all Huntingdon has a dang good football team. I thought Waverly fought hard but Huntingdon's speed was just to much for the Tigers. Mustangs rush defense just completely shut down Waverly. Thought the Tigers should have thrown more, but their QB might have got killed if yall had. Stripes were awful. Let the kids play. Stripes upset the flow of the game all night. When we cross the river we know we're gonna get screwed.

Same Huntingdon offense since Swenson has been coach and I've never seen so many chop block/illegal lineman downfield calls as I saw tonight. Waverly was completely outmatched so the Zebras decided to step in and punish Huntingdon for beating Waverly. Several boys lost their composure because of the penalties and got 3 or 4 unsportsmanlike penalties at the end of the game. Cant say I blame them but it needs to be cleaned up

Guest Vandyfan2
2 hours ago, footballover said:

Same Huntingdon offense since Swenson has been coach and I've never seen so many chop block/illegal lineman downfield calls as I saw tonight. Waverly was completely outmatched so the Zebras decided to step in and punish Huntingdon for beating Waverly. Several boys lost their composure because of the penalties and got 3 or 4 unsportsmanlike penalties at the end of the game. Cant say I blame them but it needs to be cleaned up

Your are rediculous!

Guest Vandyfan2
On 8/24/2019 at 4:58 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not giving up. Never will but I do know the game just a bit and when you see players walking around with their hands on their hips, missing blocks right in front of them, not cutting the ball up up  through a hole you can drive two Mack trucks through, the same look basically on the O side of the ball, busted coverage in the secondary, the list goes on! Waverly was not ready to play last night nowhere near ready. I don’t expect them to be ready Friday either. Huntingdon will mud stop us! 

7 hours ago, footballover said:

Same thing happened in our game with the flags. More the illegal lineman downfield calls than the chop blocks. but we had one of those too. I wonder if the illegal lineman downfield is a point they are focused on this year?

5 hours ago, Vandyfan2 said:

Am I aloud to say that without getting banned?

You could have spelled it right.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:11 PM, footballover said:

On 8/31/2019 at 6:35 AM, Beagle said:

called it

On 8/31/2019 at 1:13 AM, Guest Vandyfan2 said:

Am I aloud to say that without getting banned?

I tagged a few different people because this is a older thread but wanted a answer on this. Does Waverly always charge $7 at the gate? Or just when Huntingdon comes to town? Shouldn’t all school have to charge the same amount across the board?