HUNTINGDON @ WAVERLY

footballover

7 minutes ago, Waker said:

I tagged a few different people because this is a older thread but wanted a answer on this. Does Waverly always charge $7 at the gate? Or just when Huntingdon comes to town? Shouldn’t all school have to charge the same amount across the board?

LOL They do it when Camden comes to town too...but no they usually charge 6... If they know you travel well  they stick it to ya.  I saw 3 people from Waverly pay 6 bucks  but when i walked up it was 7 on the sign and thats what I was charged.   Just a normal thing for Waverly to do...they have home town dads ref the Junior high games..I am not kidding.  We hire tssaa for Jr. High games  just Like Huntingdon does..lol  same 5 guys every home game for Wavo for the past 15 years .

I told my wife  about this and she corrected me..they charged us 8 not 7  I think 7 is normal even at Huntingdon and Camden 

Edited by Beagle

16 minutes ago, Beagle said:

LOL They do it when Camden comes to town too...but no they usually charge 6... If they know you travel well  they stick it to ya.  I saw 3 people from Waverly pay 6 bucks  but when i walked up it was 7 on the sign and thats what I was charged.   Just a normal thing for Waverly to do...they have home town dads ref the Junior high games..I am not kidding.  We hire tssaa for Jr. High games  just Like Huntingdon does..lol  same 5 guys every home game for Wavo for the past 15 years .

I told my wife  about this and she corrected me..they charged us 8 not 7  I think 7 is normal even at Huntingdon and Camden 

That’s why I asked. Waverly fans in front of me needed 4 tickets. He gave the lady $25 and got a dollar back. I gave her $25 and she said she needed 3 more dollars because it was $7. I told her what I just saw and she just said “well, its $7”. I heard someone behind me tell them to used the extra dollar a piece to buy some seating. They used a little more animated wording.

25 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I think it’s $6 at Huntingdon. 

9 hours ago, Beagle said:

My wifes been wrong before ..but I didnt say that...  It was a dollar more that regular the last  3 years we went. But I go watch them when we have a bye and its a dollar less.  so they more than likely jobed ya

Ever game I go to away or home it's 7 bucks. And 8 for play offs. Went to Camden 7 bucks

2 hours ago, Bluestorm said:

It's pretty sad that people want to fuss over a dollar

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think it’s the dollar. it’s the extra dollar when the people in front of him didn’t get charged the extra dollar

Exactly. If it’s a dollar extra it should be for both teams. Not just the one you are gouging. Also if you are charging the away team a extra dollar you should provide them with a place to sit to see the game. 

Edited by Waker

4 hours ago, Waker said:

Exactly. If it’s a dollar extra it should be for both teams. Not just the one you are gouging. Also if you are charging the away team a extra dollar you should provide them with a place to sit to see the game. 

I thinks it’s $6 everywhere I go. I can’t be 100% sure on that but I do think it six bucks. If you got over charged I apologize if that’s really what happened. That’s not right and that’s not how we run things. Something seems fishy to me!