Cloudland vs South Greene

THE KING

6 hours ago, pujo said:

My guess is they are the best team in Region 1 or 2,  3 and 4 could be a different story. Trousdale and Tyner can be  a mess. You guys are the best team in the state with 2 losses.

Yes in these 2 regions Trousdale or Tyner may be a little better.Thanks pujo we started playing football in the second quarter but got a little gassed.We only have about 14 kids that can play competitively.We need to work on conditioning.

Edited by orngnblk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Not sure they,ll even win the region. UC gave them a much tougher game than they did tonight against Hampton. Don't be fooled by the scoreboard, Think UC might have had 4 1st downs the whole game. Hampton  had some hicups but they drove the ball the entire game. Score should have been around 50 to 7.  

I'm never fooled by the scoreboard cause teenagers are the ones playing the game. You don't know what you're gonna get week to week. 

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Not sure they,ll even win the region. UC gave them a much tougher game than they did tonight against Hampton. Don't be fooled by the scoreboard, Think UC might have had 4 1st downs the whole game. Hampton  had some hicups but they drove the ball the entire game. Score should have been around 50 to 7.  

Well I could say if we get 1 stop D and score on those 2 4 and goals we could of beat SG or if we score on 4 and goal against HV and don’t give up a 60 yard TD pass we could be 2-0. It’s funny how people can always say should of would of could of.

22 hours ago, 91LANDERS said:

You got one thing right. New coach and administration have definitely made things different... and as long as they allow the worthless @#$& elected as school board member to dictate their coaching, they’re gonna struggle!

Really had no idea about that,just thought with all the talented backs and a veteran line there was no way they would be 0-2,I don't really get into the political stuff,I just don't quite understand why they continue to push certain families not saying these guys aren't good players but I have seen better backs get pushed aside,for certain other players.

12 hours ago, IMDog said:

Really had no idea about that,just thought with all the talented backs and a veteran line there was no way they would be 0-2,I don't really get into the political stuff,I just don't quite understand why they continue to push certain families not saying these guys aren't good players but I have seen better backs get pushed aside,for certain other players.

The more things change,the more they stay the same. I sorta know the deal now and no one's family was being swayed by politics or any type of bias. Coaches may get it wrong but they just have to do what they THINK is best, Right or wrong, I,m pretty sure thats what happened. Not unfair at all , bad judgement is just  opinion and we all know how common opinions are. Sorta like rear ends. 

12 hours ago, IMDog said:

Ever hear a DOG meow. lol

On 9/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, pujo said:

The more things change,the more they stay the same. I sorta know the deal now and no one's family was being swayed by politics or any type of bias. Coaches may get it wrong but they just have to do what they THINK is best, Right or wrong, I,m pretty sure thats what happened. Not unfair at all , bad judgement is just  opinion and we all know how common opinions are. Sorta like rear ends. 

I have to agree to disagree with you, no offense,but I've seen it in all the schools, especially at the school up on the mountain,keep in mind I maybe a bulldog now but back in the day I was a lander,I'm not saying these kids aren't good players but when you get double or triple the carries of other backs.i do believe that some coaches are influenced by other people in the school administration or school board

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 11:24 AM, IMDog said:

I have to agree to disagree with you, no offense,but I've seen it in all the schools, especially at the school up on the mountain,keep in mind I maybe a bulldog now but back in the day I was a lander,I'm not saying these kids aren't good players but when you get double or triple the carries of other backs.i do believe that some coaches are influenced by other people in the school administration or school board

IMADOG.