Carthage travels to Gordonsville

Speeding2Live

1 hour ago, Bms54 said:

Gordy had maybe 3 penalties all night long 

:roll:

Both teams had 11 penalties. 

Gville had 130 yards, Watertown had 105. Quit making excuses, you won.

FWIW, H2O should've at least had another for the block on our QB. That would've made it more even. Add in the PI that shouldn't have been called on Gville....

But the game wasn't supposed to be that close, so whatever makes you feel better...

Edited by croz6110

35 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

FWIW, H2O should've at least had another for the block on our QB. That would've made it more even. Add in the PI that shouldn't have been called on Gville....

But the game wasn't supposed to be that close, so whatever makes you feel better...

See you round 3 at Beene Stadium. 

34 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

The block on the QB was clean the kid led with his hands. Not gonna lie because it was the QB he should have went back in time and sent him flipping. If you don't want him getting hit take him off the punt team. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

The block on the QB was clean the kid led with his hands. Not gonna lie because it was the QB he should have went back in time and sent him flipping. If you don't want him getting hit take him off the punt team. 

Led with his hands?! It was in the back, whether he "led with his hands" or not doesn't matter. It was dirty. That kid knew what he was doing. 

2 hours ago, Reynard said:

Its been 10 years now king. There 1 coach on the  coaching staff that was around in 2009, and most have forgotten about how  Satt showed rear, I would look for them to start playing again in the near future. 

Me, personally, I would agree to play TC with the stipulation Clint stays off the sideline during the game.

Alot of that story that been told not even true but i will not get into that and far as clint aka the g.o.a.t goes where he want to go 

51 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Led with his hands?! It was in the back, whether he "led with his hands" or not doesn't matter. It was dirty. That kid knew what he was doing. 

He hit him in the chest and once again if you don't want your QB getting hit get him off the field. Or teams will take shots at him. Was taught by my coaches to find the QB and hit him as much as possible in between the whistles. Did the kid know it was the QB possibly and you would have done the same....so don't say it was dirty when you would have did when and if you where able to get on the field.

44 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

Alot of that story that been told not even true but i will not get into that and far as clint aka the g.o.a.t goes where he want to go 

LOL......ok. Water under the bridge,  BUT......it's true. Know the kids mom Clint called and apologized to,

No need to apologize for something you didn't do........but again, that was 10 years ago,  Most don't know or care anymore.

I have no doubt about what Clint can do or where he can go in TC,

9 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

He hit him in the chest and once again if you don't want your QB getting hit get him off the field. Or teams will take shots at him. Was taught by my coaches to find the QB and hit him as much as possible in between the whistles. Did the kid know it was the QB possibly and you would have done the same....so don't say it was dirty when you would have did when and if you where able to get on the field.

Nope. Hit him in the back. Yes, it was dirty.

And no, If I was taking shots at the QB, they were legal.