McMinn Central vs. Tellico

OldCharger

I will say it is hard to tell how a team will play after 1 game, but with saying Tellico running out of gas I wouldn't be so sure of that.  One would think with just a handful of players but Tellico was good and SQHS was gassed and they had 3 times the players Tellico did. 

Can Tellico stop the run?  From what I hear Central cant pass at all. I think this will be a good game with Tellico winning a close one.

6 hours ago, 5524 said:

I will say it is hard to tell how a team will play after 1 game, but with saying Tellico running out of gas I wouldn't be so sure of that.  One would think with just a handful of players but Tellico was good and SQHS was gassed and they had 3 times the players Tellico did. 

Can Tellico stop the run?  From what I hear Central cant pass at all. I think this will be a good game with Tellico winning a close one.

Only play 11!Tellico by at least 6.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Nay sir, Tellico is better than previous years. I just think Central will pul it out. Seem to have a decent defense at the Jamboree. Not sure Sequoyah osnt down somewhat.

Coach Mullinax left Tellico in good shape when he retired last year, but I think them beating Sequoyah was as much of Sequoyah being bad as it was Tellico being good.
If Central can complete some passes they should win.

1 minute ago, hohmaster said:

Coach Mullinax left Tellico in good shape when he retired last year, but I think them beating Sequoyah was as much of Sequoyah being bad as it was Tellico being good.
If Central can complete some passes they should win.

I we are of like minds on Sequoyah. In the Jamboree tellico looked to just barely and indo mean barely edge out the offense of Central. But Central looked way better on defense. Loudon will make most defenses look bad, but Tellico looked lost somewhat on the D. Just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I we are of like minds on Sequoyah. In the Jamboree tellico looked to just barely and indo mean barely edge out the offense of Central. But Central looked way better on defense. Loudon will make most defenses look bad, but Tellico looked lost somewhat on the D. Just my opinion.

Tellico is a small school that Mullinax made competitive over the years. He got all you can get out of the program and talent. I don't think they have that many players on the team, so Central has the edge there too.
I'll be in Decatur Friday night.

Edited by hohmaster

1 minute ago, hohmaster said:

Tellico is a small school that Mullinax made competitive over the years. He got all you can get out of the program and talent. I don't think they have that many players on the team, so Central has the edge there too.
I'll be in Decatur Friday night.

I'm from Madisonville so I know some of your program and your rivalry. To me this is the best Yall have looked in a good while. I really hope you have a good year I love seeing programs turned around. And come on down we hope not to dissapoint. Should be a fantastic game.

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm from Madisonville so I know some of your program and your rivalry. To me this is the best Yall have looked in a good while. I really hope you have a good year I love seeing programs turned around. And come on down we hope not to dissapoint. Should be a fantastic game.

I didn't attend Central, and I mainly attend games there due to family members association with the school. I think the best football coach Central ever had was Marty Wild. I think Davis will improve the program some while he's here but I believe Central is a stepping stone for him.
I still think Meigs has the best overall sports programs in this area, although they're a small school.

• Upvote 1