Lake County at Crockett County

lakecounty1968

The Falcons are coming off a big 58 to 16 win over Union City. Crockett County comes in the game 0 and 1 losing to Dyer County 42 to 7. I fully expect Crockett County to play much better this week. This could be a very tough game for LC. Crockett County is 4A school and will have more depth than LC. What's everyone's thoughts on this battle?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

The Falcons are coming off a big 58 to 16 win over Union City. Crockett County comes in the game 0 and 1 losing to Dyer County 42 to 7. I fully expect Crockett County to play much better this week. This could be a very tough game for LC. Crockett County is 4A school and will have more depth than LC. What's everyone's thoughts on this battle?

Given that Dyer Co is not very good, I think LC will be alright, not sure by how much but they should win.....

21 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't know about that. This game kind of scares me for some reason.

I get it though they dress 80 kids and lookimg over at that sideline for a small school is intimidating but hear me out !! You guys skill players and line will get you a quick early lead but you will need it when they start to rotate in players imo ! I think they did get caught of guard and will play much better this week but I still say LC 38 CC 20 !