Lake County at Crockett County

lakecounty1968

4 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Falcons got a burr under their saddle and thorn in their wings plus chip on shoulders. Revenge & payback are powerful motivators indeed. Especially against in-region teams, like Dresden. Though doubtful, maybe Falcons looking past Cavaliers and will be in a scary, close, emotionally-draining game which LC wasn't expecting. And win or lose they'll be physically OK, but the players psyche gonna be tainted & twisted, and then our lowly Lions will sneak in again and shock the world once more. Yes I KNOW I am grasping at straws and trying to hang on to anything, no matter how outrageous it seems to a normal person. Ha. I wonder if I can send the Falcons a crate of pre-game protein bars & drinks as an act of goodwill. Only the finest & best quality of goodies with powerful, legal performance enhancing scientific ingredients. Yeah, that's the ticket. Pregame & halftime energy-bars & drinks prepared by your Dresden friend & fan. :-) Key ingredient? Melatonin. Will help prevent muscle cramps too. Haha. J/K. Don't swat team me or send an attack falcon over here to claw me up. With claw tips dipped in a special "payback" potion. Haha. ..For real, it good seeing Lake Co. back at top in contention. Some probably don't know of y'alls historic past.. which such a legacy & storied past would add pride & motivation I would think. Another ace up the sleeve & tool to motivate LC to not only do it again, but do it even better!  Good luck to y'all, for real, except week 3. :-) And it's still some good luck then, too, but massively MONSTROUS & awesomely GREAT luck to Dresden that game. (And every game left this season as well). :-D

Thanks Heavy.I understand...lol

5 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Falcons got a burr under their saddle and thorn in their wings plus chip on shoulders. Revenge & payback are powerful motivators indeed. Especially against in-region teams, like Dresden. Though doubtful, maybe Falcons looking past Cavaliers and will be in a scary, close, emotionally-draining game which LC wasn't expecting. And win or lose they'll be physically OK, but the players psyche gonna be tainted & twisted, and then our lowly Lions will sneak in again and shock the world once more. Yes I KNOW I am grasping at straws and trying to hang on to anything, no matter how outrageous it seems to a normal person. Ha. I wonder if I can send the Falcons a crate of pre-game protein bars & drinks as an act of goodwill. Only the finest & best quality of goodies with powerful, legal performance enhancing scientific ingredients. Yeah, that's the ticket. Pregame & halftime energy-bars & drinks prepared by your Dresden friend & fan. :-) Key ingredient? Melatonin. Will help prevent muscle cramps too. Haha. J/K. Don't swat team me or send an attack falcon over here to claw me up. With claw tips dipped in a special "payback" potion. Haha. ..For real, it good seeing Lake Co. back at top in contention. Some probably don't know of y'alls historic past.. which such a legacy & storied past would add pride & motivation I would think. Another ace up the sleeve & tool to motivate LC to not only do it again, but do it even better!  Good luck to y'all, for real, except week 3. :-) And it's still some good luck then, too, but massively MONSTROUS & awesomely GREAT luck to Dresden that game. (And every game left this season as well). :-D

Good post. Much respect for it. LC will still do everything in the power to even the score so to speak. Good luck to Dresden.

After watching football in West Tennessee for the last 20 years, I can say you can't count a Kevin Ward team out after a loss. He will rally the troops and have them ready to play this week. Lake County is extremely talented this year and seem to have a very special senior class. I am looking forward to this game. Also can't blame Puckett for his anger towards teams running up the score. What goes around comes around...

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

I hate I missed the smack talk that went down on coaches corner Saturday morning....

By chance, do they do call-in's on the coaches corner? I think that would be a cool feature to add if they don't do it already....

Here is the link to Saturdays show......

https://www.thunderboltradio.com/ftp/mp3/CC.MP3?fbclid=IwAR0oi1p_V09xF7Nq8qs4kLjNA51NahdlYQkLi4Q9V9ZdGIIQ14qYvTMkY8A

5 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

So, I just listened to the replay of the coaches corner...

Puckett made the comment that the only reason he came on the coaches corner was to talk about how he hung half a hundred on Union City... LOL!!!

Real classy right ?  I don’t honestly think I wouldnt brag about it union city is down again this year. 

Just now, GCPioneer said:

I just thought it was pretty gutsy of him to say...

Yeah I agree I wouldn’t have done it. I don’t think union city’s coach has ever bragged about beating anyone bad. He also said that when union city was in 1a they didn’t belong there. Well if tssaa says so they do