Lake County at Crockett County

lakecounty1968

Just now, footballover said:

Just make sure ya'll are UNDEFEATED in 3 months and we will find out who the best Single A team in West TN is....

LC might not go undefeated because they actually play a tough non region schedule. Huntingdon should be undefeated playing that schedule. Milan the only decent team on that schedule.

3 minutes ago, pugugly said:

No went to DC last week LC this.  Caught both the CC games

LC the past 2 years is 2-3 TD’s better than DC. LC is better at QB, RB, Both OL and DL, and definitely better at linebacker. DC May be better at DB and receiver, but that’s all. You can’t tell me they’d beat them in a game

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC might not go undefeated because they actually play a tough non region schedule. Huntingdon should be undefeated playing that schedule. Milan the only decent team on that schedule.

You've got to be joking....the 1st year Lake Co actually scheduled teams outside of their classification and now they play the toughest schedule in the state. What non region games do you want Huntingdon to play? McKenzie/2A 10 miles away and #1 rival in all sports Camden and Milan 3A Waverly has been a 2A powerhouse and is going thru a down year.  Huntingdon had the option to stay in 2A years ago before the reclassification and dropped to 1A. Worst mistake in the history of the football program

1 minute ago, footballover said:

You've got to be joking....the 1st year Lake Co actually scheduled teams outside of their classification and now they play the toughest schedule in the state. What non region games do you want Huntingdon to play? McKenzie/2A 10 miles away and #1 rival in all sports Camden and Milan 3A Waverly has been a 2A powerhouse and is going thru a down year.  Huntingdon had the option to stay in 2A years ago before the reclassification and dropped to 1A. Worst mistake in the history of the football program

+1

For the last sentence 

Night boss

4 hours ago, footballover said:

Do you think things would be different if we stayed in 2A?? Would we have another gold ball in the trophy case? Would our offense be any better? Would our schedule still feature Mckenzie, Milan, and Trenton??  Outside of Trenton and Union City 2A hasnt been that much different in years past. I for one, am excited about the opportunity that Huntingdon has  this year. We must not forget that in order for us to get reach the Semi-Finals and play Lake County, we have to get past the 3rd round, which more than likely will be in Cornersville(yes, I know they arent as dominant as the past 2 years) which will not be easy by any means.  I truly hope and know that we CAN do it, but I would really like to face Lake County which would be hosted at Paul Ward Stadium it will be a PACKED HOUSE! Untill then, 1 game at a time, work on getting better each week. Then we will see who not only the best QB is but the BEST TEAM is in West Tennessee!. Lake County, I wish you nothing but the best this season, I pray for no injuries, no suspensions, no excuses for each team when we meet in November, Good Luck the rest of the way!

1 hour ago, MustangGuru said:

Do you think things would be different if we stayed in 2A?? Would we have another gold ball in the trophy case? Would our offense be any better? Would our schedule still feature Mckenzie, Milan, and Trenton??  Outside of Trenton and Union City 2A hasnt been that much different in years past. I for one, am excited about the opportunity that Huntingdon has  this year. We must not forget that in order for us to get reach the Semi-Finals and play Lake County, we have to get past the 3rd round, which more than likely will be in Cornersville(yes, I know they arent as dominant as the past 2 years) which will not be easy by any means.  I truly hope and know that we CAN do it, but I would really like to face Lake County which would be hosted at Paul Ward Stadium it will be a PACKED HOUSE! Untill then, 1 game at a time, work on getting better each week. Then we will see who not only the best QB is but the BEST TEAM is in West Tennessee!. Lake County, I wish you nothing but the best this season, I pray for no injuries, no suspensions, no excuses for each team when we meet in November, Good Luck the rest of the way!

You stay in 2A and you play West TN teams like Union City and Trenton instead of Perry Co McEwen Middleton Collinwood etc. Huntingdon has no business being a region across the river.