Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

49 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

It won’t be close if we play like we did last night ole buddy. I was embarrassed. 

You wasnt the only one embarrassed. The part that makes me sick is the amount of athletes we have on this team. Our line and secondary was the areas I had us pegged at A+ this year. But that did not happen and I was highly surprised. The leap that #23 made from his sophomore to junior year was  incredible but I think he has made a insane leap this year. #1 is a gamer and can make stuff happen at any time.  We have the talent to get it done and make another incredible run and I have faith we will all click when it matters the most. I just hate losing to loudon like that. Would have rather seen us get beat by anyone a 100-0 lol 

57 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

It won’t be close if we play like we did last night ole buddy. I was embarrassed. 

True!!! If you go read the loudon GB thread the redskin man said that we came out fired up and played hard. What a joke. Didn’t even show up!! 

Now on to Meigs, contain 19 ( as much as possible)  and I like our chances. If we play like we did last night then it will be a long night again!!

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

True!!! If you go read the loudon GB thread the redskin man said that we came out fired up and played hard. What a joke. Didn’t even show up!! 

Now on to Meigs, contain 19 ( as much as possible)  and I like our chances. If we play like we did last night then it will be a long night again!!

Thought you guys would lose last night,think you win this week. I'm thinking Loudon is pretty darn good. They had you schemed really well.

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thought you guys would lose last night,think you win this week. I'm thinking Loudon is pretty darn good. They had you schemed really well.

They were good and I’m not taking nothing away from how they played but we looked really bad. 

I do like our chances this week. I seen something tonight that gives some of their plays away. I’m not going to post it on here. 

Greenback will get it together.  They just need to find their identity.  Too many athletes that need leadership.  I’ve said it before and will say it again, the Riddle twins and Hanley were leaders.  Who’s this year’s leader?

On another note, Meigs lost several but have several to fill in.  The QB is gonna get his no doubt, but how is their defense??

good luck both teams

7 hours ago, Gbnation said:

AMEN!We were beat from the first whistle.Loudon flat out wanted it and came and got it!Whipped us all over.ITS DONE.Tiger huntin time!

• Like 1