Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

On 8/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, cherokee23 said:

I have the most respect for everyone on our coaching staff but what are we thinking half the time? Meigs best chance to win is with #19 and they used him the whole game. Our best chance to win gets used every other series. If it works, why go away from it? I’m not sure if checks were made or not, but it was there the whole game.

I have to agree with you on this cheokee23. I remember when the Roberts kid carried the ball on every play almost. If it's there use it. #23 is not getting the ball enough. They need to check this!

On 8/31/2019 at 2:05 AM, TigerNation said:

This has bothered me tonight. Apparently Greenback suffers from the same geographical problem that Meigs does, but did anyone notice any news/press crews outside of local papers? These two teams are ranked in the top 5 of their classifications, playing in an awesome environment in front of a packed house and there were zero news Crews there to report the game from Chattanooga or Knoxville? Can’t even send a cameraman to shoot a few highlights? There were plenty! Greenback has a couple players with power 5 offers, Meigs has a Mr Football winner that has committed to the naval academy, and they’re just going to be a box score. These teams have combined to go 75-9 over the past three years and all you’ll get to do is read the stat line. That’s downright sorry in my opinion. Missed a great opportunity to report on what was by far the best matchup on this side of the state, ESPECIALLY in the smaller classifications. 

great post!

3 hours ago, Frontman said:

Being one dimensional will get you beat when you reach the playoffs 

All we have to do is look back to 2015 and Columbia Academy when they came to our house.They had an outstanding D-1 WR who tore everyone up until they get came to GB,we shut him down and went to the Championship a week after they throttled South Pitt.We have to get a run game going and it all starts abd ends up front!Against Loudon we couldnt do much of either and we got whipped.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

All we have to do is look back to 2015 and Columbia Academy when they came to our house.They had an outstanding D-1 WR who tore everyone up until they get came to GB,we shut him down and went to the Championship a week after they throttled South Pitt.We have to get a run game going and it all starts abd ends up front!Against Loudon we couldnt do much of either and we got whipped.

We didn’t show up against loudon or for the first quarter and a half against Meigs. After that they picked it up and played much better. Still a ways to go though. But we do need a running game!!

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

What program do you use to edit your videos? Looks good. 

I use windows movie maker to put it into one file add music and adjust sounds etc for the  movie. I use the windows 10 software that come with my PC to do the cutting of clips and put the slow mo in there I think the slow mo clips are barely passable I record at 4K and 60 fps so when slowed down it should look alot more fluid then it does. I'm looking to get adobe premiere pro. It's supposed to be best windows based editing software out there. But comes at a steep cost. Gonna see if I can find it on sale somewhere in the future. Thanks for the compliment.

Edited by Imthayeti