YAI @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

What did York lose and have you seen anything on them?Hard to pick not knowing a team.I have Oneida at home by at least 1 score until i know different.

They lost a couple of really tough ballplayers, but who knows who may step up from year to year.  They struggled with Jackson County last week who had won one game the previous year.  I'm staying with 14.

I think this game will be closer than 14 and I would honestly say I would not know who to pick. I will say Jackson co usually plays a couple wing-t teams a season so I wouldn't say that was supposed to be an easy game.

Oneida at home and playing 4OTs is a very good advantage though.

Is Oneida still going to be on 3rd Qb game day?

Edited by Tench

9 hours ago, Tench said:

I think this game will be closer than 14 and I would honestly say I would not know who to pick. I will say Jackson co usually plays a couple wing-t teams a season so I wouldn't say that was supposed to be an easy game.

Oneida at home and playing 4OTs is a very good advantage though.

Is Oneida still going to be on 3rd Qb game day?

Probably but the 2nd is day to day now. For clarity the 2 and 3 have a good bit of time at qb and the 3 guy is doing a great job to be honest. If York lost much I like our chances but oneida and York is always a brutal, hard hitting match up. 

Guest Fall101

I guess Crow didn’t want me starting this one so he ignored mine :roflol: Just kiddin ya ole buddy. I didn’t see you Friday night?? 

Jokes aside Oneida will have to play quite a bit better Friday night to move to 2-0. York and Oneida is always a tough game and I don’t expect any different Friday night. We will need better O line play then what we got last week. 

9 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

I guess Crow didn’t want me starting this one so he ignored mine :roflol: Just kiddin ya ole buddy. I didn’t see you Friday night?? 

Jokes aside Oneida will have to play quite a bit better Friday night to move to 2-0. York and Oneida is always a tough game and I don’t expect any different Friday night. We will need better O line play then what we got last week. 

I figured you started one but I couldn't find it. Didn't mean to step on your toes lil buddy. 

12 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

I found it. Who didn't want who starting this one? Mine was posted Saturday an hour and a half before yours junior :roflolk: