YAI @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101
7 minutes ago, crow said:

I found it. Who didn't want who starting this one? Mine was posted Saturday an hour and a half before yours junior :roflolk:

I guess I over looked yours then! It’s all good. You be around Friday night? 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101
31 minutes ago, crow said:

Gonna try, I work in crossville until 6ish our time. 

Dadburn Crow! You were working somewhere else last time I talked to you I thought. Hopefully you can make it

12 hours ago, crow said:

Probably but the 2nd is day to day now. For clarity the 2 and 3 have a good bit of time at qb and the 3 guy is doing a great job to be honest. If York lost much I like our chances but oneida and York is always a brutal, hard hitting match up. 

They've lost the alot but they've still got the faster rb that they had from last year that I think got hurt in ya'lls game and I think the new qb is quite a bit faster than last years but I think York is mostly made up of underclassmen now.

Edited by Tench

On 8/25/2019 at 8:04 AM, rtl112 said:

They lost a couple of really tough ballplayers, but who knows who may step up from year to year.  They struggled with Jackson County last week who had won one game the previous year.  I'm staying with 14.

It really wasn't a struggle. They stopped JC on the goal line several plays and took over the ball. They were deep in JC's territory twice and could have scored but didn't go for it in the 4th quarter with a minute to go. They also fumbled on the goal line and should have scored on that first possession. . It could have easily been 32-14 or 38-14. But they are young and not the powerhouse of the last couple of years. They gave up too much yardage on passes for 3 quarters but shut them down in the 4th, including an interception. Oneida should be favored but I hope they overlook York.

Edited by bobcatfan300
type

York has a back that if he gets loose, no one will catch. I think he is the fastest Dragon I have seen in a long time. They had 405 yards on the ground...Miller 162 yards, Cooper 150 and Gibson 96. They held JC to 87 on the ground. But overall the team is young and inexperienced. They won by 21 and 11 the last two years, and have won 6 in a row since 2001,  but I expect a win by Oneida this year.

Edited by bobcatfan300
added to it

28 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York has a back that if he gets loose, no one will catch. I think he is the fastest Dragon I have seen in a long time. They had 405 yards on the ground...Miller 162 yards, Cooper 150 and Gibson 96. They held JC to 87 on the ground. But overall the team is young and inexperienced. They won by 21 and 11 the last two years, and have won 6 in a row since 2001,  but I expect a win by Oneida this year.

Oneida has a 4.53 guy that will run him down.They say this kid is a 200 pounder and runs like a deer.