YAI @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, crow said:

Not arguing anything about that. I was repeating what the dragon faithful were spewing on here all last year. I'm glad there is finally a YAI poster that has a little knowledge around here. I am certainly no dragon football historian so I will defer to you on the topic but your fan base sure thought the 18 squad were cream of the crop. I've not been around since the 60s but I've been around for a while myself. Good effort last night by your dragons and 18 is a ball player on D. Not the biggest or the fastest but he's a player and he goes all out every snap. You're probably close to the team or to someone that is. Please tell him he has my admiration and respect for how he plays the game. That isn't worth much I'll grant you but it's hard to get none the less. 

the 18 team was solid, but far from the best of York.   I guess that is a good example of prisoners of the moment.  I can't think who #18 is?  What position did he play?

31 minutes ago, dragonrider said:

:roflolk: you must be an Upperman homer.  I give him all the credit in the world for being a really good athlete and a very good DB, BUT HE CAN'T THROW

By your name I’m assuming your a YAI homer lol, but no I’m not an Upperman Homer, just calling it like I see it. I believe his comp % was over 72 in 2018. He can throw it.

1 hour ago, dragonrider said:

the 18 team was solid, but far from the best of York.   I guess that is a good example of prisoners of the moment.  I can't think who #18 is?  What position did he play?

DB, left side corner last night mostly. He looked like a young kid but maybe not. He goes hard. They all do but his effort stood out. Good sound fundamentals to. Good ball player. 

On 8/31/2019 at 8:30 PM, dragonrider said:

:roflolk: you must be an Upperman homer.  I give him all the credit in the world for being a really good athlete and a very good DB, BUT HE CAN'T THROW

He completed 61% of his pass attempts for 1500 yards 13 TD's and 5 int's. 20.4 yards per completion and 107 yards per game. Not great stats but he can defiantly throw the football well enough. Junior year stats.

Edited by UTRok