AC Mavericks vs Powell Panthers

This will be a great game and interesting one. Powell has just shut down 2 time Defending State Champion "The Great" Greeneville Green Devils. This was a huge accomplishment and has put Powell back to the notoriety of a Power House team. AC fell to Greeneville last year in 3rd round playoffs at home. From my view of watching Powell they have a good chance of going deep in the playoffs or further. Do the Mavericks have what it takes to leave Powell and head back North on I-75 with an upset and go undefeated 2-0.

Any comments on how these two teams match up and who wins this one!

Edited by Mavericksinflight
Change spell

Unfortunately Coacht does allow freedom of speech. And it is always good to give constructive criticism within reality. Greeneville fans will be the only post that would pick such a lop sided score. Much like the one you predicted Greeneville 35-21 over Powell. Devils did not even get the 21. The Mavericks will always get at least 21 win or lose in any game. Watch and see. I am throwing your prediction out and giving you some time to think and re-enter a logical prediction. Be upset at Powell they beat the crap out of you. Displaced anger. I see it all the time in my field. But I understand too.

AC has lost a lot of players. And really can not judge the offence yet. New QB and the conditions that both Clinton and the Mavs played under is not a good bench mark for either. Hard to get in the air when raining but great for the running game. I think AC will have to step it up to beat this good Powell team at home. One positive is AC may be more disaplined than Powell taking into considerations of all the penalties from Powell. So I am going to say that could factor in and this kicker/punter transfer could very well be the deciding difference in a win for AC. 

I am going AC 37-35

Edited by Mavericksinflight

Powell has a good sweep east and west #3 fast and think #7. And they still play that signature offense over the years. Once everything going east and west than a sneaky drop back 40 yard td down the middle and this has worked throughout the years on AC and did on Greeneville too. Not sure what AC will throw but I hope they add that kitchen sink.

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Unfortunately Coacht does allow freedom of speech. And it is always good to give constructive criticism within reality. Greeneville fans will be the only post that would pick such a lop sided score. Much like the one you predicted Greeneville 35-21 over Powell. Devils did not even get the 21. The Mavericks will always get at least 21 win or lose in any game. Watch and see. I am throwing your prediction out and giving you some time to think and re-enter a logical prediction. Be upset at Powell they beat the crap out of you. Displaced anger. I see it all the time in my field. But I understand too.

Ok ok 55-13 Powell

Edited by DevilMan03