CAK @ CLINTON

92Dragon

Year three of the McKamey ERA. Just curious how the natives of Clinton are doing since the arrival of the new coach and this being his third year. Is the program any better off?  I would think CAK would be a win this week for the Dragons. Will a real Dragon fan please stand up and and give us some good insight on the program right now?

53 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Year three of the McKamey ERA. Just curious how the natives of Clinton are doing since the arrival of the new coach and this being his third year. Is the program any better off?  I would think CAK would be a win this week for the Dragons. Will a real Dragon fan please stand up and and give us some good insight on the program right now?

Barney I myself would like to know. As it sounds like OR and Clinton might be a good game this year.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Barney I myself would like to know. As it sounds like OR and Clinton might be a good game this year.

You may be right on the Clinton and Oak Ridge game, We ( Maryville) played OR in a scrimmage a few weeks ago and it wasn't very pretty. Much as I love all my friends from OR it was like going to see an old friend on life support and all you could think of was going over and pulling the plug. Anyways we did stay until they died  at 61-7.

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You may be right on the Clinton and Oak Ridge game, We ( Maryville) played OR in a scrimmage a few weeks ago and it wasn't very pretty. Much as I love all my friends from OR it was like going to see an old friend on life support and all you could think of was going over and pulling the plug. Anyways we did stay until they died  at 61-7.

LOL OMG OR that bad this year....I hope they are not receiving friends ...  ;)

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Clinton is much better as far as their discipline and attitudes. 

I am pleased with the direction McKamey is taking the Dragons. I know alot of people don't care for the offense we run and think it's holding us back a little.  I feel like McKamey knows what he is doing, but just needs time to turn our program completely around 

5 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton is much better as far as their discipline and attitudes. 

I am pleased with the direction McKamey is taking the Dragons. I know alot of people don't care for the offense we run and think it's holding us back a little.  I feel like McKamey knows what he is doing, but just needs time to turn our program completely around 

Thanks for being so kind to let us know how things are going. A lot of us are out of the know anymore about all the surrounding teams because the Knoxville Paper Sux and needs to be ran out of business or sell to another company that understands there is more to the news than the garbage their trying to feed us.