BEST GAME IN THE STATE

vandyfan1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

What’s your guys thoughts on the best game that’s going on in the state this Friday. It needs to be 1A or 2A. I’m looking for a good game to go too that’s worth the Drive Time!!!

McKenzie at West Carroll is pretty close for you, and should be a good game... Riverside at Lexington is always intense (they hate each other)... North Side at Haywood is probably the best two teams around playing each other.

… or if you want to come see SH host Dresden, I'll cover your entry and grub!

Edited by tradertwo

7 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

McKenzie at West Carroll is pretty close for you, and should be a good game... Riverside at Lexington is always intense (they hate each other)... North Side at Haywood is probably the best two teams around playing each other.

… or if you want to come see SH host Dresden, I'll cover your entry and grub!

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Hands down Meigs County hosting Greenback. To semifinal teams going at it.

Meigs is like 4 hours away tho that game should be a great game. I would like to see the Hill play also. I will have to think on this one. I really like the facility at Scott’s Hill and the people there also. @powerp you think the game will live up to the hype? The Trenton Milan game sure didn’t!

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Meigs is like 4 hours away tho that game should be a great game. I would like to see the Hill play also. I will have to think on this one. I really like the facility at Scott’s Hill and the people there also. @powerp you think the game will live up to the hype? The Trenton Milan game sure didn’t!

VF1 I am looking for a good one to see myself cant go whatch my Tide score 50 in the first half and keep scoring with freshman in 2md half !! Love my Tide but its not my idea of fun ..

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I do. Aaron Swafford is the real deal but Meigs has more than just him. Greenback is going to be hungry and chomping at the bit to prove they are better than what they showed.

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

VF1 I am looking for a good one to see myself cant go whatch my Tide score 50 in the first half and keep scoring with freshman in 2md half !! Love my Tide but its not my idea of fun ..

Yea that’s why I got to see a lot of Region 7 games last yr. Nobody wants to go watch a blowout unless you have a kid playing and my son Graduated after the 2016 season. I sure don’t want to watch Huntingdon run all over Waverly either. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea that’s why I got to see a lot of Region 7 games last yr. Nobody wants to go watch a blowout unless you have a kid playing and my son Graduated after the 2016 season. I sure don’t want to watch Huntingdon run all over Waverly either. 

I think CC amd LC is is gonna be a good game