Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

19 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Final: Gallatin - 50 / Station Camp - 0

Worse than imagined.

ALSO: Spencer Briggs broke the school rushing record held by Gallatin Mr. Football & Georgia Tech running back Jordan Ponchez Mason.

That was about what I imagined. They have lost to the better football teams they have played the last couple years (42-0 Lebanon last year, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville etc.) by +40 points.

If you weren't at this game, let me tell you, as the final seconds ticked off a celebration ensued on the Wave sidelines and stands that I haven't seen in a long, long time. It was reminiscent of the glory days. Lots of chatter around this Wave squad and the new coaching staff and for good reason.

Is it too early to throw the name Spencer Briggs into the Mr. Football discussion? 432 rushing yards in 2 games... 

9 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

Congrats to the Wave on a W. Will Station Camp ever make a change at the HC position??

4 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

No. 

That might change this year. I'm looking at that schedule and 0-10 seems like a possibility.

They have Hendersonville, Beech, Mt. Juliet and Lebanon which will be losses. Then they also have Stewarts Creek and Wilson Central which are looking like they are better than anybody expected which will likely be losses.

The only games I see left on the schedule that look like could be wins are Rossview and Springfield as both of those teams haven't looked good so far. But I likely wouldn't pick Station Camp over either of those teams.